2022 Supercoach Forum League: Season Complete. Thank You. Join us here again for SC 2023

Still haven't decided whether to use my last trade or save it. Thankfully, Garrick is not an issue for me, although he might be for the Flat Capper Select who I am playing this week. Looks like he will have to sub him with Douehi - who I would have played in front of Garrick anyway if I owned him. Looks like my coaching year ends this week!

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays; Results After Round 22

Well Round 23 produced a whole load of magnificent scores following some very one sided and high scoring games. Plenty of our key players racked up big points totals.

As we all generally did well it means that some teams in our H2H Premiership and Minor Premiership comps lost out even though they had terrific scores because their opponent had an even better score. 
Congratulations to this week’s winners, commiserations if you were knocked out.

Let’s have a look at the facts and figures after that rather unusual round.

HEAD2HEAD PREMIERSHIP 2022

c6P5jgf.jpg

Congratulations then to Graham and Oliver this season’s two H2H finalists.

*That round saw the most Supercoach points scored in the competition in one round since 1998.
With Very high points totals all round I don’t suppose our Total Points ladder will have seen many positional changes. All the same our scores will have given a boost our averages.

TOTAL POINTS AFTER NRL ROUND 23

wxNgNmf.jpg

l7BGc90.jpg

With just two rounds left to play there’s still plenty to play for. 
Looking to the top what a great season it’s turning out to be for Marge, Luke, James and Kurtis in particular as they battle it out for the title.

Well done Marge to be 880th out of the many thousands who play this game worldwide.

So as a reminder, which I’m sure you don’t need, there’s just two more rounds to play in this season’s competition.

Good luck.

G

Edited by Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays; Results After Round 23

Well that is me out of the play offs good luck to those who are left. Should still finish hopefully in the top 10. 

Anyhow have taken the squad to Mallorca for a fortnight and so far no Monday madness however the day is still young.😀

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Here’s how the Minor Premiership finished and what a close call it was in the final!

Only two points separated our two finalists with James just losing out by a slender margin to Kurtis and his Rona team.

Well done to everyone who made the finals and congratulations to our winners.

bzXNGZs.jpg
I hope Graham and everyone  else will be here again to fight it out on this forum for TotalRLSCLeague23.

This weekend sees the final round of our Points Competition, talking of which let’s see how the league table stands after Round 24…

Total Points After Round 24 2022

VPKMO9x.jpg

4cniYtT.jpg

Marge, Luke and James are battling out at the top of this full season long comp.

There are close calls right up and down the ladder. This weekend’s R25 fixtures will be the last of this season’s Supercoach.

We hope to see everyone here on this forum for Season23.

Cheers, 
Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays; Results After Round 24

Congrats to Oliver & Kurtis on their wins.👏👏

Congrats to Marge as well, who barring a big collapse in round 25 looks to have the overall standings rapped up as well.👏👏

Thanks Graham as always for the time you take pulling all this together... much appreciated.  I'll be back in 2023, hopefully being more careful with trades, but I say that every year.🤣

• Thanks 1

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

I got lucky with the NRL draw, meaning players who had underperformed in recent weeks like May ans Mulitalo had good scores this week. Plus, I saw that Damien Cook had covid just in time to sub him out, whereas Oliver was unable to and had to take an auto emergency.

Commiserations to Oliver and I would echo the thanks to Graham for all the work he does to make the competition so enjoyable. And obsessive!!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations  to Spoty Herbert on his win, as someone who made comments after virtually every round on the thread you are undoubtedly a worthy winner.

Congratulations to Rona as well on winning the minor premiership and who is flying up the league table.

Thanks also to Graham for all the work he does posting results and standings every week.

• Like 2

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

3 hours ago, Graham said:

We hope to see everyone here on this forum for Season23.

Cheers, 
Graham

Some fun next year with an odd number of teams. 

3 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Some fun next year with an odd number of teams. 

That's going to make trades even harder to plan, because you could be without one / two / three of your stars in any particular week. Depth of squad will be critical.

On 29/08/2022 at 17:05, Irish Saint said:

Congratulations  to Spoty Herbert on his win, as someone who made comments after virtually every round on the thread you are undoubtedly a worthy winner.

Congratulations to Rona as well on winning the minor premiership and who is flying up the league table.

Thanks also to Graham for all the work he does posting results and standings every week.

Thanks to yourselves Spotty Herbert, Irish Saint for regular contributions on this thread. Thanks too to others who have contributed during this season. I try to make the thread conversational. It would be difficult to sustain this approach without anyone else joining in. 😀

This then is the last weekly league table for the 2022 NRL Supercoach season.

Thank you everyone who took part. This has been one of the most competitive seasons yet.

I’ve been running this fantasy league competition now for at least 17 seasons. The first couple used the NRL’s own Fantasy League format. After switching to Supercoach we never went back.

Looking back through this 7 page thread (so far) you can see how the season unfolded. A big thank you goes to everyone who contributed to the thread. It does help.

Enjoy the Supercoach off season.

Our forum match tipping competition continues during the NRL finals serious up to and including the Grand Final. Everyone is welcome to join in this last hurrah of the season.

Here then is the final points total ladder of this season:

TOTAL POINTS FINAL POSITIONS SEASON 2022

1yw1pqt.jpg
4BojHTf.jpg
Well done everyone.

Congratulations Marge and you team Fat Chickens for not only winning but for doing so with a flourish. That 1,284 total for R25 was the highest for the week of all of us.

Finishing 513th overall is a terrific achievement out of the many, many thousands of people worldwide who take part.

Luke and James (2nd and 3rd) are also mentioned in dispatches having also had a great season. I know there are others who’ve been with us over a fair number of seasons.

Thanks for sticking with it.

Needless to say there will be a TotalRLSCLeague23

Everyone is invited to join in again. Your efforts and company on here are very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Graham

Edited by Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Season Complete. Thank You. Join us here again for SC 2023

I feel that although I didn’t have a bad season, I had a team of good and great players who didn’t produce the goods consistently enough! Sound familiar?

😄

That last week I had no halfback as both of mine DNP. A couple of others made an appearance but were soon rested. Even so I was in the top 25% so it must have been even tougher for some others. Any more sob stories?

Edited by Graham

6 hours ago, Marge said:

Graham,

Thanks for organising and updating every week.

Apologies I didn't contribute during the year. Like everyone, busy just setting up the team.

Will try and contribute more to the chat next year.

We all do what we can. We realise that people lead busy lives. It’s great to see so many stick with it through thick and thin. Thanks for being a part of this great group of people.

All the best,

G