Jump to content

1895 semi final


Recommended Posts

No doubt a tough ask this Sunday to stop the Fev juggernaut,they have a fantastic squad.

Lets just try to enjoy the occasion,get behind the team and you never know!

We have come so far since last season and deserve to enjoy these games,hopefully there will be many more to come as we carry on this trajectory!

Up the Shipbuilders👍🏻

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Should be a good game nowt like the league game. Plenty coming up so will be a good atmosphere and put a few £££,s in Barrow,s coffers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tough ask! God help us against them in the cup and in the league as well as Leigh, can’t see us beating dewsbury away or Workington at home we can’t cross the line or have no forwards! 👎🏻

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, BarraFan said:

Tough ask! God help us against them in the cup and in the league as well as Leigh, can’t see us beating dewsbury away or Workington at home we can’t cross the line or have no forwards! 👎🏻

With due respect, I don't think Workington and Dewsbury pose quite the same threat as Featherstone, York and Batley's gigantic packs.

We scored three tries against York, remember? Our problems are largely caused by daft errors of our own making. 

Edited by Dave W
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BarraFan said:

Tough ask! God help us against them in the cup and in the league as well as Leigh, can’t see us beating dewsbury away or Workington at home we can’t cross the line or have no forwards! 👎🏻

May as well just end the season now🙄

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/05/2022 at 18:12, Fevrover said:

Should be a good game nowt like the league game. Plenty coming up so will be a good atmosphere and put a few £££,s in Barrow,s coffers.

Cracking following from Fev,good luck in the final and your journey to SL👍🏻🏉

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simply beaten by the much superior team today , Fev were a joy to watch at times, good luck to them for the rest of this year and Super League next season, as safe to say that’s where they’re heading. Barrow never gave up which was great to see, plenty of effort but simply beaten by the better team. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RLDB said:

Simply beaten by the much superior team today , Fev were a joy to watch at times, good luck to them for the rest of this year and Super League next season, as safe to say that’s where they’re heading. Barrow never gave up which was great to see, plenty of effort but simply beaten by the better team. 

Can't fault Barrow with the money we have spent on players,never gave up and good luck to your for the rest of the season ( expect 21st August lol).I don't know how you do it but dirt cheap to get in AND a £5 voucher for a drink or burger un chips.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got to let you know some of my mates have come back and complained about the match:kolobok_wild:

They all got sunburn from the costa del furness 🌞

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Can't fault Barrow with the money we have spent on players,never gave up and good luck to your for the rest of the season ( expect 21st August lol).I don't know how you do it but dirt cheap to get in AND a £5 voucher for a drink or burger un chips.

Bring some more mates for the league fixture👍🏻😉😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...