Disciplinary flexing its muscles

tms

and to top that all though no cardsĀ  shown during match againstĀ  York FAX get FOURĀ  players banned three get one game one gets two but one of them also going to a tribunal looking at another three to fivešŸ¤£

13 hours ago, POR said:

and to top that all though no cardsĀ  shown during match againstĀ  York FAX get FOURĀ  players banned three get one game one gets two but one of them also going to a tribunal looking at another three to fivešŸ¤£

I think punishing the Foster incident is fair enough.Ā  You can't push a referee out of the way, you keep your hands off him, regardless.

14 hours ago, POR said:

Seems reasonable. You just can't do that to a referee, needs a hefty punishment to stamp this sort of thing out.

2 hours ago, Tubby said:

I think punishing the Foster incident is fair enough.Ā  You can't push a referee out of the way, you keep your hands off him, regardless.

Ā 

2 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Seems reasonable. You just can't do that to a referee, needs a hefty punishment to stamp this sort of thing out.

Totally agree about brain fart foster but it was the fax bansĀ  that made me laugh watched the game no cards no penaltiesĀ  given all the match officials saw nothing wrong but somebody sat behind closed doors in a darkened room has seen fit to hand outĀ  10 game bansĀ 

22 minutes ago, POR said:

Ā 

Totally agree about brain fart foster but it was the fax bansĀ  that made me laugh watched the game no cards no penaltiesĀ  given all the match officials saw nothing wrong but somebody sat behind closed doors in a darkened room has seen fit to hand outĀ  10 game bansĀ 

It does seem to be how the disciplinary works at the moment.Ā  Like all of these situations, it'll no doubt calm down eventually, but Fax must be gutted.

seems very harsh to me you could push a policeman or smack joe public like prescott did and get virtually no penalty I think itā€™s time for a points system but certain clubs wonā€™t want that maybe the likes of saints and wigan not leeds they seem out of favour at the mo. ok it was stupid of him but it was in a split second in the spur of the moment the ref obstructed him maybe.

2 hours ago, POR said:

Ā 

All the referrals from the fax game were from the referee when he watched it back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

All the referrals from the fax game were from the referee when he watched it back.

The game's buggered. No red cards, no yellow cards, no on reports and Fax get 4 bannedā—ļøI could walk away from the game now...but i won't. šŸ˜” ThreePigs in't Fax. Ossett White Rat 4.0% Mmm! šŸŗ šŸ˜‹