Game threads?

35 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Are we not having any for today's games?

I assume @John Drake hasn't been able to do them for some reason.

He's said before that he's happy for others to start them if he doesn't for any reason, but they take a bit of time to do, so I'm not keen on doing all 5 for today.

Perhaps a few of us could do one each - I'll do Hull KR V Wigan now. Perhaps you'd like to do Huddersfield v Warrington? That would leave three for other volunteers.

Edit - I see we already have the Cas v Salford game up too.

Edited by Barley Mow

Apologies, I've been ripping my bathroom out and rejigging it so haven't spotted this else I would have done my bestest.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Not finished yet ? 

Get a move on man 

Two and a half days and the WC, bath and WHB are all in new places and I think I've cured all the dripping compression joints.

Now all I have to do is the bloody tiling...

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Two and a half days and the WC, bath and WHB are all in new places and I think I've cured all the dripping compression joints.

Now all I have to do is the bloody tiling...

Compression joints ? , Push fit plastic 

13 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Compression joints ? , Push fit plastic 

Did a shower for a customer once using push fit joints, never again. After I'd left she rang me saying she was gardening and suddenly heard the sound of water flowing coming from her bathroom window...