ENDS TODAY. Consultation with fans on future of RL in England

REX

IMG ,the company leading this review for RFL, are consulting with fans. From what I have read so far,likely they will recommend end of promotion and relegation . That could leave Town forever in League 1!

So get your views in about this and anything else,  by responding to their survey TODAY.

YOU CAN FIND LINK by going seriousaboutrl.com

29 minutes ago, REX said:

IMG ,the company leading this review for RFL, are consulting with fans. From what I have read so far,likely they will recommend end of promotion and relegation . That could leave Town forever in League 1!

So get your views in about this and anything else,  by responding to their survey TODAY.

YOU CAN FIND LINK by going seriousaboutrl.com

The Rfl don't want 3 Divisions just Super League, if IMG recommend anything it will be I would think 2 Division's. Super League 16 teams and Championship maybe 18 . League 1 will never survive there should be stronger criteria for promotion and relegation like fit for purpose stadiums etc . West cumbria is crying out for a Super League club maybe called Cumberland RLFC we all need to move forward. 

• Like 1

A lot of water to run under the bridge before any concrete announcements.Thou i share your opinion on 1 team and SL well we have to earn that right , we in west cumbria have so many obstacles to navigate and they seem to be getting harder and bigger with each passing season.