Fan perception survey and pod

4 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

How many fans participated, and what was the range of clubs covered within?

Over 3,000 in total, don't have data on spread of clubs I'm afraid but asked for info in comments.

A few left comments from Wakefield and Hull FC saying thier position is nothing to do with refs and MRP.

So assume extrapolating this that most the votes saying it's accurate are from those clubs. Not very scientific I know 😁

• Thanks 1

Just now, David Dockhouse Host said:

Over 3,000 in total, don't have data on spread of clubs I'm afraid but asked for info in comments.

A few left comments from Wakefield and Hull FC saying thier position is nothing to do with refs and MRP.

So assume extrapolating this that most the votes saying it's accurate are from those clubs. Not very scientific I know 😁

3,000 is a decent sample for this sort of thing tbf. The 86% thinking their team is treated harshly is classic. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Just two voters believe thier team is treated more leniently than other teams.

Based on today's events that was probably two from Salford who thought they were voting for something different 

• Haha 2

On 19/04/2023 at 17:18, Moove said:

Based on today's events that was probably two from Salford who thought they were voting for something different 

Latest fan survey.

Which clubs get preferential treatment.

Top 4

Wigan.

St Helens.

Leeds Rhinos.

Warrington Wolves.

Edited by David Dockhouse Host