mayfield

tandle

10 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

Yes I think we all know. In some respects it is hilarious, but on the other hand this used to be a lively discussion board with plenty of contributors. Since some have tried to turn it into a propaganda machine for the ownership the number of contributors has dwindled.  I suppose that was the intention, stifle open discussion.

Yep. Nailed it. 

19 hours ago, Robert the Builder said:

Seriously you won’t get a straight answer to that. As an observer, you win this one clearly on points. As a side issue - ever wondered who horneehornet is ? I think I know. And it’s hilarious 🤣

He previously stated that his name was Tom. Is that correct Andy ?

• Haha 1

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

On 06/10/2023 at 10:33, HornyHornyHorneeet said:

Yes at different stages of the year with different playing personnel.

As the year went on Cornwall recruited from Super League and also took loans and DR players from other Champ/ L1 clubs and managed to win six l1 games knocking off North Wales on their own patch also who went on to make the Grand final.

Hornets season was over by the time they travelled to Cornwall and the team sheet reflected that.

Name one player Cornwall recruited from Super League, and Cornwall had no DR agreement in 2023. Whilst Hornets had a large number of DR and loans from Leigh, Widnes and Sheffield throughout the season. 

Former SL winner Aaron Smith in the hornets side in the game at Cornwall. 

My guess is the hornets side that day was the only fit team they had available, made very apparent by their failure to name an 18th man.

• Like 2