Stuart Littler Relieved Of Coaching Duties - Left The Club

sheddingswasus

It was inevitable that he had to go. I'm sure he would have given his all if he had stayed.

On a personal note, I would like to thank him for coaching the players to play fast, open rugby especially when they destroyed the Hairnets.

All the best at Widnes and the best of luck with CH!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Given recent performances, especially Hunslet, it is understandable that he has gone but the players need to take some of the blame as I don't agree that he was a poor coach. 

Entertaining rugby at home to London and Rochdale for example, the development of inexperienced players such as Morgan, Paga and Hirst and the game away against Midland Hurricanes when things turned around after his half time team talk all suggest he was better than some people may think.

Good luck to him wherever he goes. 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, shaw llewellyn said:

Given recent performances, especially Hunslet, it is understandable that he has gone but the players need to take some of the blame as I don't agree that he was a poor coach. 

Entertaining rugby at home to London and Rochdale for example, the development of inexperienced players such as Morgan, Paga and Hirst and the game away against Midland Hurricanes when things turned around after his half time team talk all suggest he was better than some people may think.

Good luck to him wherever he goes. 

Largely agree with this and certainly wish him the best of luck wherever he goes.

Edited by Roughyed Rats