Fax - Home

Indigogo

Huge game that will impact both ends of the table. Us obviously fighting for survival and Fax fighting for the play offs. 

Fax had a good win against Toulouse but they've been inconsistent this season. We would have to be at our best and probably hope fax have an off day, but we've seen that can easily happen in this league. 

Either way, we could do with Whitehaven winning away at Swinton and keeping them below us. If we did manage to get a point or more against fax and Haven did win, then we'd be safe and Swinton down, with one game to go.

There's still lots that could happen in the last 2 weeks!

37 minutes ago, Buzzer90 said:

I think we need Swinton to lose their last two, our last two look even harder every time I see them.  Good that Barrow won today. 

You're probably right. If they do beat Whitehaven we could do with it being by a good margin and then Toulouse putting a score on them to worsen the points difference. 

This is where defence not only wins games but wins you an extra league position be it play offs or survival. 

Even a close loss on Friday would be like gaining a point out of the game but the 28 point deficit is more damaging than people think.

Conceding 74 to Bradford, 50 at home to York and 64 against Toulouse. No team in the same division as the teams mentioned should concede this amount of points.

My fingers and my toes are crossed that results go for us over the next 2 weeks but unfortunately we should have never been in this position. Sat comfortably in 7, 8, 9th would have been a successful season in my eyes and built on it.

9 hours ago, bentleyman said:

Is paying on the Day the same price as getting an advance Ticket ?

Price in the day is the same as online in advance. As Mr Hicks said though, if you are a Fax fan and book online you can tick the away fan box option and you're club get 20 percent of the sale.

10 hours ago, Buzzer90 said:

Newcastle turn over Barrow, they’re not completely safe yet.

They aren't mathematically safe but would need a set of results to be very unfavourable. Can't see them being dragged back into it.

Edited by Indigogo
Typo

3 hours ago, BD20Cougar said:

York's win last night is a bit of good news for us as it means Halifax head into their final game against Swinton with a playoff place still in their hands.

And York still have playoff chances if they beat Barrow. It's going to be very tight. Points difference  for and against could be the decider! 

• Like 1