The Fev was robbed/It's IMGs fault/RL is dead/Life is unfair Thread

May as well just put all the complaints in this thread to stop others from being sidetracked. 

I'll get things started shall I? 

It's all IMGs fault we didn't get promoted and got beaten by London even though we had the highest playing budget than any other club in the Championship, now we're totally robbed. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RS said:

Not your finest moment my friend 

Not my finest moment? Have you read what Fev supporters are posting on other threads? 

This is in response to that and the fact they can't just congratulate the team that won yesterday. 

Do you think their unsportsmanlike behaviour and their barbs at London and Toulouse are a fine moment?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Not my finest moment? Have you read what Fev supporters are posting on other threads? 

This is in response to that and the fact they can't just congratulate the team that won yesterday. 

Do you think their unsportsmanlike behaviour and their barbs at London and Toulouse are a fine moment?

Grow up and move on 95% of Fev fans acknowledged London's fine win.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, The Daddy said:

May as well just put all the complaints in this thread to stop others from being sidetracked. 

I'll get things started shall I? 

It's all IMGs fault we didn't get promoted and got beaten by London even though we had the highest playing budget than any other club in the Championship, now we're totally robbed. 

There's just no need for this sort of trolling on here.

Please stop it.

See a problem, report it, don't chuck more petrol on the bonfire.

Locked.

• Like 11