New coach rumours

Remember the 90s

3 hours ago, Remember the 90s said:

I’ve heard on good authority that the greatest ARL head coach of all time Wayne Bennett is moving to Oldham and opening a dairy farm on Lees New Road!

He plans to work the dairy farm on a part time basis freeing the rest of his time up to coach the Roughyeds.

The sky is the limit! COME ON OLDHAM👍

I can't believe that. The grass off lees new road is no where near good enough to support a viable dairy herd. You must mean up near austerlands!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

I can't believe that. The grass off lees new road is no where near good enough to support a viable dairy herd. You must mean up near austerlands!!

Dairy herd? Sure its not those wooly things particularly attractive to our yorkshire friends? You lot have been following sheep for years. (reaching for my tin hat)

29 minutes ago, OLDHAM1876 said:

Hi how are you so convinced?

unless the board have let this out I don’t see how you can be so confident in your statement 

Well apparently Sean was seen and heard on the front in skeggy singing "give us a T......"

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Haha 4