IMG Grade 19th of 35

HP Beans

I think they are a guide to form a SL of the top 12 teams in 2025?

Possibly talking of a 14 team SL?

I think our grading is quite good and kudos should go the BOD and volunteers/advantage team for gaining it.

I imagine our Stadium and our attendances let us down a little?

I’m still struggling to get my head around it if I’m honest,especially Bradford being graded as they are😵‍💫

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HP Beans said:

I think they are trying to compete next season still and these grades were from last season?

I believe the gradings are calculated using the last 3 seasons performance.

Newcastle haven't given up their license, they've just said they don't intend to participate. Not sure how you differentiate between the 2 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

• Like 2

It's a strange grading system that has Whitehaven the 4th lowest with only Cornwall, Midlands and NW below them and Workington one place above them. Obviously little to do with on-field performance.

Edited by Dave W
  • Like 1

I have always thought that this was a contrived way of ranking cubs but for what it's worth (and I'm not sure what will mean) I think that is about right for Barrow.  Elsewhere there are fans screaming blue murder about their gradings, the Raiders have two ladies teams, Furness Academy, a local recruitment better than any and a history and a matchday experience that encourages families. (Just see how many young children dressed in their club colours are on duty to gold the giant flag before kick-offs.).

As an oldie (translated by many as a dinosaur) I  believe that clubs should be graded by what happens on the field and everything else, however important, should come second

• Like 2

Interesting that London have scored 8.07 so how i understand it, they will not be allowed to compete in SL in 2025 unless they can somehow accrue another 4 points. For what it is worth I think our grading is quite fair, however I still firmly believe that on field performances should carry much more weight than what it currently does in this grading system. With Whitehaven being a Grade C and amongst the bottom 6 clubs does that mean they are destined for L1?

• Like 1