Czechia v Netherlands

This should be a good game, memory tells me the Czech’s are generally well supported so should be a good crowd, but the Netherlands should do this. 
It is encouraging to see teams in this area improving, a real growth area for the future, they could do with organising a yearly tournament featuring Ned, Czech, Ger, Serbia, Greece. Could even add a England lions team or a Welsh, France team so to up the level. Include bringing in some coaches from the UK to help the coaches in charge. 

5 hours ago, 2blackrooks said:

This should be a good game, memory tells me the Czech’s are generally well supported so should be a good crowd, but the Netherlands should do this. 
It is encouraging to see teams in this area improving, a real growth area for the future, they could do with organising a yearly tournament featuring Ned, Czech, Ger, Serbia, Greece. Could even add a England lions team or a Welsh, France team so to up the level. Include bringing in some coaches from the UK to help the coaches in charge. 

Great post, totally agree. 

I also think with the number of countries competing in the next WC being fewer, that the Nations that miss out play a 'developing nations' type cup, but each country can only have 4 players MAX of heritage in their squad and this should be very strict. No rule bending.

Italy,Greece,Serbia,Wales, Ireland,Scotland,Germany,Malta (EU)

USA,Jamaica,Canada,Brazil (AM)

Cook Islands and Lebanon.

Great in theory but would never happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stainesrover said:

Great post, totally agree. 

I also think with the number of countries competing in the next WC being fewer, that the Nations that miss out play a 'developing nations' type cup, but each country can only have 4 players MAX of heritage in their squad and this should be very strict. No rule bending.

Italy,Greece,Serbia,Wales, Ireland,Scotland,Germany,Malta (EU)

USA,Jamaica,Canada,Brazil (AM)

Cook Islands and Lebanon.

Great in theory but would never happen.

Such a competition might be a good idea under the circumstances (10 team world cup), but Lebanon are one of the eight who have already qualified for the world cup. Cook Islands also look likely to qualify.

On 27/10/2023 at 10:43, 2blackrooks said:

I met the Rochdale owner at a NL game, good bloke, need more like him

Edited by LiamG