Some brilliant offers this year and concessions are back !

Joe 90

From the club website ----- Betfred League One will be a nine-club competition, with each side playing 20 matches – 10 at home, and 10 away. This will involve four loop fixtures for each team, to be determined by seedings based on 2023 finishing positions

So my understanding (which may be wrong !!!!) is that the standard £150.00 (£100.00 concession) season ticket will buy 10 home league one games and no Law cup or play off games.

There is also a contingency plan for an 8 team comp which will produce a 21 game season with each team playing each other  which I assume will produce 10 or 11 home games --- not sure which

• Like 1

17 hours ago, E.Thickett said:

I thought that last season after    a game was cancelled [ London Skolars] we were offered the Law Cup match to replace it . It is still a better deal for  geriatrics than last season

Agreed. 

The standard season ticket for concession guarantees 10 home League One games which is great value.

Also great initiative to make all kids season tickets free. Hopefully this will be promoted hard in the community clubs, schools etc. 

While I qualify for a concession I went for the Platinum package as I feel they are excellent value for money with the merchandise, discounts and other benefits they come with plus a guaranteed 10 home League One games and also Law Cup, 1895 and Challenge Cup games included.    

Clearly the club is doing all its can and has put together a much more competitive looking squad. I have doubled my lottery lines and renewed my All Hornets membership as it’s clear if we want a progressive Grade B club we all have to put our hands in our pockets and help support as it cant all be on Andy and other shareholders to financially fund our clubs ambitions and future. All in it TOGETHER means exactly that. 

It only takes a minute ➡️ https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/tickets?ftredirect=1

Also from the recent IMG news article on the clubs website….

Here is what YOU can do to help YOUR club grow.

In addition to helping grow our season ticket sales, digital engagement and match day attendances and associated revenues there are some very cheap and cost-effective ways which YOU can help to grow YOUR clubs revenues right now.

https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/allhornets#form

https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/Lottery

With more opportunities than ever before, our commercial opportunities accommodate businesses and individuals and range from player sponsorships to kit sponsorships for our men’s first team and our growing ladies, wheelchair and community programmes and teams.

Please contact Matt Rigby directly at matt.rigby@hornetsrugbyleague.com for more information on how YOU can help.

Edited by HornyHornyHorneeet

I thought it was a simple  question. Did Rochdale Hornets offer admission to The Law Cup after the London   Skolars match was cancelled. The answer is yes or no. I do not need to be told how to support the club after not claiming my money back for a season ticket after covid

3 hours ago, E.Thickett said:

I thought it was a simple  question. Did Rochdale Hornets offer admission to The Law Cup after the London   Skolars match was cancelled. The answer is yes or no. I do not need to be told how to support the club after not claiming my money back for a season ticket after covid

I'm not the club so not here to answer peoples questions or in a position to do so unfortunately.

Maybe try calling or emailing the club if you have a question for them?

Tel: 01706 648 004
Email: info@hornetsrugbyleague.com

On 15/11/2023 at 06:43, HornyHornyHorneeet said:

Agreed. 

The standard season ticket for concession guarantees 10 home League One games which is great value.

Also great initiative to make all kids season tickets free. Hopefully this will be promoted hard in the community clubs, schools etc. 

While I qualify for a concession I went for the Platinum package as I feel they are excellent value for money with the merchandise, discounts and other benefits they come with plus a guaranteed 10 home League One games and also Law Cup, 1895 and Challenge Cup games included.    

Clearly the club is doing all its can and has put together a much more competitive looking squad. I have doubled my lottery lines and renewed my All Hornets membership as it’s clear if we want a progressive Grade B club we all have to put our hands in our pockets and help support as it cant all be on Andy and other shareholders to financially fund our clubs ambitions and future. All in it TOGETHER means exactly that. 

It only takes a minute ➡️ https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/tickets?ftredirect=1

Also from the recent IMG news article on the clubs website….

Here is what YOU can do to help YOUR club grow.

In addition to helping grow our season ticket sales, digital engagement and match day attendances and associated revenues there are some very cheap and cost-effective ways which YOU can help to grow YOUR clubs revenues right now.

https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/allhornets#form

https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/Lottery

With more opportunities than ever before, our commercial opportunities accommodate businesses and individuals and range from player sponsorships to kit sponsorships for our men’s first team and our growing ladies, wheelchair and community programmes and teams.

Please contact Matt Rigby directly at matt.rigby@hornetsrugbyleague.com for more information on how YOU can help.

You can't promise some thing then withdraw it......it  causes resentment.  I clearly remember the club saying that all tickets purchased for the Skolars game including season tickets..would be valid for the Law Cup game this coming season. The West Wales game was never compensated.

On 15/11/2023 at 08:59, E.Thickett said:

Correct..they did offer the Law Cup as compensation fir the Skolars game.

4 hours ago, Athleticgrounds said:

You can't promise some thing then withdraw it......it  causes resentment.  I clearly remember the club saying that all tickets purchased for the Skolars game including season tickets..would be valid for the Law Cup game this coming season. The West Wales game was never compensated.

Not sure why your quoting me its nothing to do with me pal.

Contact the club but if its been promised id imagine it will be honoured.