Ex England and GB coach keen to coach Kiwis

Bennett provided the best World Cup result England have ever had, we also beat the Kiwis in a 3 match series while he was coach. He took a group of players and made them better than the sum of their parts, they got better through the RLWC2017 tournament, unlike the shambles of RLWC2021. This was all while the club coaches were standing in his way and making the job harder. 

I watched the Kiwis win the world cup in 2008, Wayne Bennett is the best international coach available and they (already a good shout for the best team in the world based on most recent results) have a great chance to win another one with Bennett on the coaching staff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hopie said:

Bennett provided the best World Cup result England have ever had, we also beat the Kiwis in a 3 match series while he was coach. He took a group of players and made them better than the sum of their parts, they got better through the RLWC2017 tournament, unlike the shambles of RLWC2021. This was all while the club coaches were standing in his way and making the job harder. 

I watched the Kiwis win the world cup in 2008, Wayne Bennett is the best international coach available and they (already a good shout for the best team in the world based on most recent results) have a great chance to win another one with Bennett on the coaching staff.

We still lost that final. You seem to think Bennett is the super coach, that's fine. I preferred McNamara's reign. 

I'm not sure how RLWC21 was a shambles, we lost in a semi final in golden point.

On 02/02/2024 at 11:13, Click said:

We still lost that final. You seem to think Bennett is the super coach, that's fine. I preferred McNamara's reign. 

I'm not sure how RLWC21 was a shambles, we lost in a semi final in golden point.

We looked miles off.......lost to a team we hammered in the first game........ they looked exhausted and naive in that semi.

If you prefer Shaun Wane and McNamara to Wayne Bennett then good luck to you 😀

• Like 1

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

• 2 weeks later...