Still draining the swamp at West Tigers.

I have no way of knowing if this is good or bad. I don't know the precise division of labour among the backroom staff but I always assumed the coach would make the final decision and the recruitment manager would scout all the available players and do the negotiations. Fulton wasn't there long enough to do any real howlers.

4 hours ago, Farmduck said:

I have no way of knowing if this is good or bad. I don't know the precise division of labour among the backroom staff but I always assumed the coach would make the final decision and the recruitment manager would scout all the available players and do the negotiations. Fulton wasn't there long enough to do any real howlers.

Perhaps there is something that has gone on behind the scenes we in the public are not aware of.

Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2024 at 17:44, The Future is League said:

Perhaps there is something that has gone on behind the scenes we in the public are not aware of.

Just saying.

I think the rift between Fulton and Benji was one of the biggest whispers in the second half of the 2023 season. 

It seems David's head hasn't been in good place for a whlie,his input certainly has been down the last season

On 24/01/2024 at 10:12, myemoh said:

It seems David's head hasn't been in good place for a whlie,his input certainly has been down the last season

If you are talking about non-financial input, then some may say this is a good thing.

2 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

If you are talking about non-financial input, then some may say this is a good thing.

He looked out of sorts most of last season , even running out on the field at the start of games  he seemed almost bored this proceedings.His strength was his enthusiasm and that was lacking.