2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 Results After Round 7 . Your comments welcome. YOUR discussion thread

1kNlyi3.png

u953qEV.gif

I've set up the 2024 NRL Supercoach League.

You are welcome to enter whether you've played here before or are new.

It's a league limited to 20 teams with places available on a first come first served basis.

My team is named Darrington Drovers

The format:

* H2H - 20 teams, starts Rd 1, top 8 finals Rd 23 (9th-16th Minor Finals, all teams play each other once)

Total Points comp

This is our 2023 league title with the six figure code to enter

TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510)

You can join here:

https://supercoach.foxsports.com.au/nrl/classic/?action=join-league&code=349510

You can auto pick a squad if you want. As usual there's unlimited changes allowed until Round 1 kicks off.

Good luck

Graham

ce7kEKc.gif

Edited by Graham
  • Like 1

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 *** 19 places available
  • Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** 19 places available
  • Graham pinned this topic
  • Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** 17 places available

HOW TO PLAY
 Register for SuperCoach NRL.
• You have a $11.65 million salary cap and 25 players to pick.
• Select two hookers, four props, six back rowers, two halfbacks, two five-eighths, seven centre/wings and two fullbacks. Remember to save your team!
• You will need a mix of top-end stars, bottom-priced players who will rise in value and a few in between. Look for players who are underpriced due to injury or a change in role.
• Need help picking a side? Try the auto select feature which picks a team for you instantly using our smart technology.
• Change your team as much as you like until Round 1 starts.
• Before each round, choose a final 17 (13 starters and four reserves). Only the scores of these players count.

• Also choose a captain, he earns double points, and a vice-captain as back-up.
• You have 46 trades to maintain your side during the season. Each week you can make up to two trades, except for the bye rounds when you get three trades.

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** 16 places available
  • Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** 13 places available
  • Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** Yikes, only 8 places available
  • Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** Yikes, only 3 places available

To be honest I  will let my team sweat until the round 1 teams' list Tuesday comes out. Then I may change the whole squad.  Will concentrate on guys who don't have byes in the opening rounds.

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** Yikes, only 2 places available
  • Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** Yikes, only 1 place available
On 03/02/2024 at 09:57, Graham said:

I’ve just gone with an auto choice for now. I’ll work seriously on the side in the last week and especially after TLT

Apparently there will be 2 TLT's for Round 1. The teams going to Vegas will be named early as they play a week before the rest of them and anyone who plays in Vegas will be locked in (or out) before we know how the other 6 matches line up. Might make final choices tougher than usual.

On 05/02/2024 at 12:09, Spotty Herbert said:

Apparently there will be 2 TLT's for Round 1. The teams going to Vegas will be named early as they play a week before the rest of them and anyone who plays in Vegas will be locked in (or out) before we know how the other 6 matches line up. Might make final choices tougher than usual.

The Vegas games have people's heads scrambled as to whether to pick any of their players at all early on in the season. 

Edited by JimBronco

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** League Full
On 02/02/2024 at 16:57, Graham said:

I’ve messaged RE a couple of times (yesterday and today). RE hadn’t read the first message when I sent the second.

Come on RE 

Ahh, too late!!!   Have a lot of family issues which have been occupying my mind and time at the mo and not been on the forum for a while.

Sat down tonight thinking will still be a few places left as 3 weeks to go, how wrong can you be!  Anyway good luck to all SC'ers for 2024.  I'll continue to lurk around here and contribute if I can come up with anything of value to say.🤣

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

2 hours ago, Railway End said:

Ahh, too late!!!   Have a lot of family issues which have been occupying my mind and time at the mo and not been on the forum for a while.

Sat down tonight thinking will still be a few places left as 3 weeks to go, how wrong can you be!  Anyway good luck to all SC'ers for 2024.  I'll continue to lurk around here and contribute if I can come up with anything of value to say.🤣

Could you send me the team you were going to enter. 😁

Edited by Irish Saint
  • Haha 2

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

3 hours ago, Railway End said:

Joking aside I had a period of time last year when I had to step away from the forum due to family\ friends passing away.

I hope those issues have been sorted. Best wishes.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Railway End said:

I echo Irish Saint’s thoughts. Best wishes to you and yours. I do hope you contribute. Your thoughts are always positive and helpful. Irish Saint was joking about you sending him your proposed team, so you could send it to me instead. 😀

Edited by Graham
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/02/2024 at 19:50, Railway End said:

Hope all is good, RE. Best wishes to you and your family. 

It is a shame that you can't defend your title but do keep us updated on how you're team is going this year 👍

Thanks for the kind words Irish Saint, Graham and JimBronco much appreciated.  It's tough at the moment watching a loved one struggling, just have to stay strong for them.

Happy to contribute to the thread throughout the season and will post my rank if anyones interested (and if I'm doing well 🤣🤣).  I'll be joining other leagues and will no doubt be as addicted as ever once the season kicks off.

All the best Supercoaches!💪

• Like 4

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

• 2 weeks later...