Aaron Bower interviews IMG boss Matt Dwyer

19 hours ago, Worzel said:

Sally Bolton just called and asked if she could have her credit back

Always the old bloke that does the work eh.

Thanks for pointing out that part of the secret of the success of the 2013 World Cup was the excellent team that Nigel appointed to run the competition alongside himself.

I'm sure you would agree that making good appointments is a crucial skill for any organisation's CEO.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Martyn Sadler said:

Thanks for pointing out that part of the secret of the success of the 2013 World Cup was the excellent team that Nigel appointed to run the competition alongside himself.

I'm sure you would agree that making good appointments is a crucial skill for any organisation's CEO.

Martyn, if Nigel Wood being a successful CEO is the hill you’ve chosen to die on then - whilst I think it’s an odd pursuit - who am I to argue with a man’s personal life choices? 

Anyway, I’m far too happy after Rovers burial of the dark side last night to be dragged down by your “realistic” outlook. 😘

1 hour ago, Worzel said:

Martyn, if Nigel Wood being a successful CEO is the hill you’ve chosen to die on then - whilst I think it’s an odd pursuit - who am I to argue with a man’s personal life choices? 

Anyway, I’m far too happy after Rovers burial of the dark side last night to be dragged down by your “realistic” outlook. 😘

And one thing I forgot to add was that the person who was responsible for bringing IMG into the sport was none other than Nigel's replacement Ralph Rimmer, who you have also accused of "poor leadership" and "administrative incompetence" over the last 15 years.

The truth is it's always a lot easier to run an organisation that you have nothing to do with, rather than one that you are actually responsible for.

If you're a Hull KR supporter, you might be getting some more good news soon.

1 hour ago, Martyn Sadler said:

And one thing I forgot to add was that the person who was responsible for bringing IMG into the sport was none other than Nigel's replacement Ralph Rimmer, who you have also accused of "poor leadership" and "administrative incompetence" over the last 15 years.

The truth is it's always a lot easier to run an organisation that you have nothing to do with, rather than one that you are actually responsible for.

You’ve really not got the hand of this message board thing have you Martyn. You know it’s about opinions and stuff right?

Say hi to Ralph and Nige from me 👍🏼

3 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

You earlier said I was wrong and that you had spent the last 30 years criticising the RFL. 

You seem to be defending them an awful lot for someone who is critical of them. 

17 minutes ago, Dave T said:

You earlier said I was wrong and that you had spent the last 30 years criticising the RFL. 

You seem to be defending them an awful lot for someone who is critical of them. 

I'm just stating some facts.

I didn't say I thought it was a good thing for Ralph to have brought IMG on board.

2 hours ago, Worzel said:

You’ve really not got the hand of this message board thing have you Martyn. You know it’s about opinions and stuff right?

Say hi to Ralph and Nige from me 👍🏼

And you haven't yet got the hang of stating opinions with evidence to back them up.

1 minute ago, Martyn Sadler said:

And you haven't yet got the hang of stating opinions with evidence to back them up.

Yes m’Lud…

I think the last 15 years provide ample evidence. Most people would agree. The numbers support it. But no, I’m not going to write you a long list and provide supporting documentation fully researched by my investigative team and agreed with my lawyers. I don’t know about you, but I got bored of this chat a long time ago? Go and get yourself a nice pint of mild old chap, put your feet up, and settle into the weekend. 

• Like 1