Pin badges

I know I am being super old school here, but does anyone know of a good place that does RL pin badges as I am after a Catalans one and they are pretty hard to find. 

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

9 minutes ago, jacobus said:

I know I am being super old school here, but does anyone know of a good place that does RL pin badges as I am after a Catalans one and they are pretty hard to find. 

Not sure they do them now.  I have some older ones but if you look on Ebay, there are similar on there.

3 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Not sure they do them now.  I have some older ones but if you look on Ebay, there are similar on there.

There are even some match-specific ones! 

LIKE THIS

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Bearing in mind they are for the Dragons’ inaugural SL match.

There are others listed, like Catalans v Leeds, maybe for inaugural SL matches against each club. Quite a nice set to complete.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson