Town Ladies v Widnes

Just got back in from the game and must say it was a very entertaining and hard fought encounter.

Town eventually went down 22-32 against opposition from the League above them but should take pride in how they never gave up until the final whistle and served up some quality tries for the crowd.Number 16 ( I think Nicole Stewart ) had a fantastic game in both attack and defence and was easily the best player on either side today and I would honestly say if you have the time available make your way down to Derwent Park and give these lasses your backing and at only £5 admission it was worth every penny.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

Just got back in from the game and must say it was a very entertaining and hard fought encounter.

Town eventually went down 22-32 against opposition from the League above them but should take pride in how they never gave up until the final whistle and served up some quality tries for the crowd.Number 16 ( I think Nicole Stewart ) had a fantastic game in both attack and defence and was easily the best player on either side today and I would honestly say if you have the time available make your way down to Derwent Park and give these lasses your backing and at only £5 admission it was worth every penny.

Totally agree CS , number 16 had a tremendous game , the girls did well to come back and lead at one point, come on Townies get down and back these lasses , UTT 🔵 ⚪

• Like 1

Really good game. If we hadnt  got the injuries , two really bad,  dislocated shoulder, and knee , and one that failed a head injury, we could have easily been in the next round of the cup . Double header next week .Town v Cornwall at 1pm  followed afterwards by the town ladies . UTT

• Like 3