NRL Tactics TV show

Back in the day there used to be a show hosted by Brett Kimmorley looking at NRL Tactics. I always enjoyed it.

I imagine it's long gone.

What would be the equivalent show these days?

The only show I've seen so far in 2024 is that one with Matty Johns and Tallis, etc. Not really my cup of tea

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Back in the day there used to be a show hosted by Brett Kimmorley looking at NRL Tactics. I always enjoyed it.

I imagine it's long gone.

What would be the equivalent show these days?

The only show I've seen so far in 2024 is that one with Matty Johns and Tallis, etc. Not really my cup of tea

I enjoyed watching Brett as a player. I don’t remember that programme. I believe he does/did some podcasts. I had a baseball cap he signed when he played for Storm. Sadly the signature faded away.

The Matty Johns show is generally full of tripe, often low quality playground ‘humour’.

The best part is the two minutes at the start when they talk about the game that’s just finished. Needless to say I don’t bother with it now Mark.

Edited by Graham