Wednesday 8th May: fans meeting

The club have just announced a fans meeting on Wednesday night at 19:30 at Gateshead Stadium.....

I know nothing but a guess is we are relocating. If that is the case then maybe we should go down the North East Thunder route? 

Anyone heard anything?

Yeah we saw the announcement. I don't think anything good can come of this. I don't like Kingston Park and prefer Gateshead stadium. But if we're moving back there, will we drop Newcastle Thunder? Will we rebrand as Gateshead? Will we go down the route Midlands followed with "North East"? If so, we will probably have to redesign our kit as black and white stripes and Thunder as anything associated with Newcastle won't appeal to Sunderland.

I guess the priority has to be safeguarding the clubs future and the future of professional Rugby League in the North East and the Chairman have done a tonne of work to achieve that. But this meeting worries me.