• Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

I saw him at the Legends of Rugby

#3 aquilla

aquilla
  • Coach
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

Yeah - why wasn't he playing - certainly a legend.

What a talented family in terms of other sports too.
There are two rules for success:
1.) Don't tell all you know.

#4 wings beneath my feet

wings beneath my feet
  • Coach
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

It says in the LE that Mark "is close to revealing the capture of a former super league player" suppose it could be Gibbo again?

#5 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,661 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yes. It could.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#6 Basil Exposition

Basil Exposition
  • Coach
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

I know who it is Griff, am I allowed to say?
2010 - Where it all begins again......

#7 E.S.O

E.S.O
  • Coach
  • 5,633 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Basil Exposition @ Feb 1 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know who it is Griff, am I allowed to say?

I know who it is too Griff, am I allowed to say?

Posted Image

#8 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,661 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

The club will announce it.

Personally, I like to wait till things happen anyway. Because, sometimes, they don't. wink.gif

#9 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

Richie Barnett.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#10 Magnificent 7

Magnificent 7
  • Coach
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (John Ismiddle @ Feb 2 2010, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Richie Barnett.

Which one?

#11 E.S.O

E.S.O
  • Coach
  • 5,633 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

Richie Barnett.

Someone had to go and spill the beans didn't they biggrin.gif

Posted Image

#12 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,661 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (E.S.O @ Feb 2 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone had to go and spill the beans didn't they biggrin.gif

Well, it's been cut down to less options ....... happy.gif

#13 wings beneath my feet

wings beneath my feet
  • Coach
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

Richie Barnett.

Isn't he still busy working for sky anyway he's a kiwi we have enough foreign players lets give an opportunity to someone who has come off a drugs ban instead - guy needs a second chance

Got wingers coming out of everywhere now gives a chance for Ash to play full back biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#14 Magnificent 7

Magnificent 7
  • Coach
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (wings beneath my feet @ Feb 2 2010, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't he still busy working for sky anyway he's a kiwi we have enough foreign players lets give an opportunity to someone who has come off a drugs ban instead - guy needs a second chance

Got wingers coming out of everywhere now gives a chance for Ash to play full back biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Which one?

#15 wings beneath my feet

wings beneath my feet
  • Coach
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

which one looks like sodjie we'll have him laugh.gif

#16 aquilla

aquilla
  • Coach
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:38 PM

One of them is 37 yo and one of them "has had a slight break in his career" so when Tubbs says that it's someone who is trying to get back into the game..................

There are two rules for success:
1.) Don't tell all you know.

#17 E.S.O

E.S.O
  • Coach
  • 5,633 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

If you lot can't work out which Richie Barnett we've signed you don't deserve to find out! laugh.gif

Edited by E.S.O, 02 February 2010 - 08:39 PM.

Posted Image

#18 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

You may be interested to know that John Ismiddle from York appears to post some very concerning topics which if they appeared on this forum would be hidden, deleted etc etc and for him being a moderator I am oncerned that anyone should listen or read anything into his comments/quotes.. they are certainly in bad taste....

As Mark has said NUMEROUS times - nothing is made public by the club until all signatures have been gained.

Griff said
The club will announce it.

Personally, I like to wait till things happen anyway. Because, sometimes, they don't

and m7 should know better than to start speculation about anything re-signings etc.

Webbo/Volc/Basil whatever he wants to go by should know that making statements of "I know can I say" is not the way Tubbs likes things done.

Several people have been in conversation with Mark and know info that "does not go past the four walls of the office" until he says so, so why can't some keep quiet?

Why cant folks use some bloody intelligence and respect Tubby's wishes if they think they know something..

I was in the office with 8 others when a situation was discussed last week, and I know every single person there has kept stum..... what's the matter with some...are they after Brownie Points?

Looks like no-one associated with Supporters Club is informed of any goings on and all children of directors
are kept in the dark......

We know that Mark will say what needs saying when it needs saying and not before ...

Rant over ............

#19 E.S.O

E.S.O
  • Coach
  • 5,633 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Eagleraider @ Feb 2 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You may be interested to know that John Ismiddle from York appears to post some very concerning topics which if they appeared on this forum would be hidden, deleted etc etc and for him being a moderator I am oncerned that anyone should listen or read anything into his comments/quotes.. they are certainly in bad taste....

As Mark has said NUMEROUS times - nothing is made public by the club until all signatures have been gained.

Griff said

and m7 should know better than to start speculation about anything re-signings etc.

Webbo/Volc/Basil whatever he wants to go by should know that making statements of "I know can I say" is not the way Tubbs likes things done.

Several people have been in conversation with Mark and know info that "does not go past the four walls of the office" until he says so, so why can't some keep quiet?

Why cant folks use some bloody intelligence and respect Tubby's wishes if they think they know something..

I was in the office with 8 others when a situation was discussed last week, and I know every single person there has kept stum..... what's the matter with some...are they after Brownie Points?

Looks like no-one associated with Supporters Club is informed of any goings on and all children of directors

We know that Mark will say what needs saying when it needs saying and not before ...

Rant over ............

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Love it.

Posted Image

#20 Basil Exposition

Basil Exposition
  • Coach
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Eagleraider @ Feb 2 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Griff said

Several people have been in conversation with Mark and know info that "does not go past the four walls of
the office" until he says so, so why can't some keep quiet?

Rant over ............

Did I reveal anything? No

Would I reveal anything? No

To be fair I heard that name from a person a person not associated with the club in any way.

I prefer to go by my real name in real life and Basil on here.

Interesting rant but don't make it sound like I've done anything wrong on here, because I have not.

Everyone knew, but no one said. We have more respect for Mark and the club than that.
2010 - Where it all begins again......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users