Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby League World: Issue 354

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,639 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Rugby League World: Issue 354

The latest issue of Rugby League World magazine includes full coverage of the Carnegie Challenge Cup final and Champion Schools tournament at Wembley. Plus a review of the Engage Super League and Co-operative Championships seasons; PNG legend Stanley Gene in the Guest Room; Salary Cap debate; How new grounds affect crowds; JJB meets Ben Jones-Bishop & Jodie Broughton; Rob Purdham on Cumbrian pride; Wigan and Jamaica wow Floodlit Nines; Focus on Featherstone Rovers, win a Canadian Rugby League shirt and much more.

84 packed full colour pages for just 3.50 In shops from Friday 3rd Sept. More details plus the RLW blog can be found at www.rugbyleagueworld.net

Order a single copy for 3.50 or an annual subscription for 40 from the TotalRL.com Shop or call 01484 401895 (Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5pm) to pay by Direct Debit for just 9.75 per quarter.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

Buying this for deffo!!! biggrin.gif

#3 Wilderspoolmemories

Wilderspoolmemories
  • Coach
  • 751 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

Me too. I wonder how many copies will be sold in leeds? rolleyes.gif
2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16
2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6
2011 League Leaders Shield Winners
2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

#4 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,639 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

Just a reminder, it's on sale today! smile.gif

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#5 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

Looking forward to reading the article on Canada. I enjoyed Gavin Willacy's article on the history behind Italian domestic RL in the last issue. I just wish he'd remembered to take his camera.

rldfsignature.jpg

#6 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

After criticising the ad for RLW on the back of LE last month, I have to say this month's ad looks a lot better. The magazines not bad either.

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

Plenty of reading to do this weekend. I've still half of last month's to get through first.

John, I need a reminder the week before to finish the previous issue, please!

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#8 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

Stanley Gene followed by Sean Long, have they got a surplus of books to flog?! Who next? Tony Blair? tongue.gif

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users