Brand New TRL Sub-forum

In case you hadn't noticed, after decades of careful planning and minutes of intense lobbying of Mr. Webmaster, TRL has a brand new sub forum.

It's called the Rugby League Collectors Forum and it's for folk to exchange info & discuss all aspects of collecting in rugby league, progarmmes, badges, jerseys, whatever.

It's also the place to talk about statistics, history and heritage connected to our wonderful sport.

We're just getting going, so if you want to get rid of a load of old programmes and newspaper cuttings, or buy them, or know a bit more about your club's history or who scored that try in that game in 1963, have a look here:

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php/forum/499-rugby-league-collectors-forum/

Ta.

Ooooh, I must have a look. Are you certain it's ok to go blundering in there...I mean, is the paint dry yet?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Ooooh, I must have a look. Are you certain it's ok to go blundering in there...I mean, is the paint dry yet?

Aye, you're welcome, make yourself at home.

Go steady though. We've already had a couple of tourists laughing at the anoraks.

It's not clever and it's not big.

Archived