Doncaster away

Keith T

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donny will be well fired up and targeting this for breaking their Duck against a lack lustre workington team if we are to be honest , home game and town awful travellers and this is a long trip , very young and in experienced half backs at this level .... 34 -16 to Donny I fear .

or you joking thay better not lose 5 Wigan lads in.where as the Wigan lads been for the last 6 weeks?no excuse today what's so ever playing the bottom of the league or you having a laugh

Wouldn't say he's having a laugh, we are awful away.fact....I'm hoping rather than expecting a win which is the mind set the players can fall into when your confidence is shot, hopefully the new faces will give us a lift.

or you joking thay better not lose 5 Wigan lads in.where as the Wigan lads been for the last 6 weeks?no excuse today what's so ever playing the bottom of the league or you having a laugh

not a joke marra read it again and find a false statement if you can . yes we all badly want a win and hope it comes but if not then you will understand what i posted 

not a joke marra read it again and find a false statement if you can . yes we all badly want a win and hope it comes but if not then you will understand what i posted 

Sometimes I wonder if we all do want us to win especially if our favourite players aren't in the team?     Maybe that is not what is intended but that's how it comes across in some posts.   As long as Town get the 2 points does it matter if your favourite is playing or not?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Sometimes I wonder if we all do want us to win especially if our favourite players aren't in the team?     Maybe that is not what is intended but that's how it comes across in some posts.   As long as Town get the 2 points does it matter if your favourite is playing or not?

Again if you make posts about things others are not in agreement you get accused of things that arent there .  Where have I said I dont want a win ? I'd buy them a win today if i could  , everyone wants a win .favourite players ? who are they ? 2 of my favourites are actually playing . Some people need to see past the DR argument as more than just a favourite player issue it affects the squad in full . the fact is town have been lack lustre for months DR or not , they dont travel well and are playing with a young half back making a debut at this level . Sometimes I wonder if all of us have problems with comprehension 

It wasn't your post I was meaning anonymouse but the one you were answering.    

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived