29 Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors KO 7pm

Just now, Exiled Wiganer said:

He may have left his winners' medals in his shorts. If he turns out his pockets next time he'll be fine. :) 

You can keep banging on about WCC but it's long gone. Is that the only thing you've got to hold onto.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, snapski said:

You can keep banging on about WCC but it's long gone. Is that the only thing you've got to hold onto.

Was February that long ago? I appreciate it was in the last financial year but it was hardly filmed in black and white. 

16 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Was February that long ago? I appreciate it was in the last financial year but it was hardly filmed in black and white. 

What's wrong with black and white?!?! :angry:

It's the new colour, I tell thee.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 30/04/2017 at 4:40 PM, Exiled Wiganer said:

He may have left his winners' medals in his shorts. If he turns out his pockets next time he'll be fine. :) 

That's the spirit. That's learnt us all good and proper

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Archived