Leigh vs Toronto: Where to Watch

ojx

Assuming, the naive upstart Derek Beaumont has been put in his place, what is the plan for watching the Leigh game? I had been a fan of Brazen Head, but recently realised that 3 Brewers has better beer and food. I'm always up for some beers at lunch and a good nap afterwards.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ojx said:

Assuming, the naive upstart Derek Beaumont has been put in his place, what is the plan for watching the Leigh game? I had been a fan of Brazen Head, but recently realised that 3 Brewers has better beer and food. I'm always up for some beers at lunch and a good nap afterwards.

How old are you ojx? 70?

rldfsignature.jpg

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

How old are you ojx? 70?

He needs to add a spinach salad to the beers and he turns into a raving mad 20's something hipster, it can go on for a couple of crazy filled hours....then the crash!

12 hours ago, ojx said:

i'm thinking maybe a beer and a sandwich in my basement while the kids nap.

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

He needs to add a spinach salad to the beers and he turns into a raving mad 20's something hipster, it can go on for a couple of crazy filled hours....then the crash!

No crash here, strong to the finish!

i can hit the Polish store and get some proper pickles out of the bucket.

A few good vendors at the farmers market for pastrami so yeah we can triple load it and naturally on legit polish rye bread...no toast bread sandwiches at my house my friend.

And yeah i can get you some cowbell brew, have one  the fridge right now actually.

Depending on what other sports are on Canadian TV at 10am on Feb.4, I'll try to find a pub in Montreal and ask them to show the game. Last year Irish Embassy barman and patrons were quite interested and since the Celtic League in not on Sportsnet anymore, that would be a nice place to promote TWP in Montreal.

Most other places are busy with English, French and Italian soccer unfortunately. And other big Irish pubs have the 6 Nations.

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

i can hit the Polish store and get some proper pickles out of the bucket.

A few good vendors at the farmers market for pastrami so yeah we can triple load it and naturally on legit polish rye bread...no toast bread sandwiches at my house my friend.

And yeah i can get you some cowbell brew, have one  the fridge right now actually.

What kind of mustard are we talkin' here?...I say we lay the mustard on extra heavy, just like our boys are going to lay the heavy mustard in hits on Leigh...we are going to put the mustard to them!

59 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

What kind of mustard are we talkin' here?...I say we lay the mustard on extra heavy, just like our boys are going to lay the heavy mustard in hits on Leigh...we are going to put the mustard to them!

I'm pretty sure the amount of mustard that is going to be laid on Leigh isn't fit for human consumption...i ain't drinking it out of a glass Kman!

Also the mustard will be the best in the world, the "good" mother in law mustard..."otsra" means spicy/sharp in Polish so the "good" is meant in an evil tone here.

image.png.fd28dc71688431e5fc44ef99ae4680e1.png

4 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I'm pretty sure the amount of mustard that is going to be laid on Leigh isn't fit for human consumption...i ain't drinking it out of a glass Kman!

Also the mustard will be the best in the world, the "good" mother in law mustard..."otsra" means spicy/sharp in Polish so the "good" is meant in an evil tone here.

image.png.fd28dc71688431e5fc44ef99ae4680e1.png

Looks hot...I'll eat it willingly but I guess the lads will have no choice but to 'force feed' Leigh this year...I get to force feed the owner the extra hot mustard since I called it first, it will be my privilege and honour.

"Makes the strongest man cry!"-imagine what it would do to a whiner like Beaumont, he'll be screaming like a wee lass.

2 hours ago, ojx said:

10:00am. They won't serve drinks till the second half then. 

Unless you know the owner...come on ojx, you should know how things really work by now!

Hey...did you just get up from your nap?

10 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Unless you know the owner...come on ojx, you should know how things really work by now!

Hey...did you just get up from your nap?

Unfortunately, I only have time for naps on the weekend. Just have to keep chewing the spinach until then. 

Archived