Angus Crighton On the Move -

Angus Crighton is getting huge amounts of abuse aimed at him after he announced a move from Souths to Roosters after this season.

The 22 year old has copped a lot of flak, some of it extreme, by disappointed Bunnies fans.

Despite some extreme insults aimed at him, he says his aim will be to have his best season yet for Souths in 2018.

I wouldn't say disappointed fans because that's not really right it's more insulted , Crichton has spat in the face of each and every die hard Rabbitoh doing what he's done and deserves  everything he gets.

Oh had when pronouncing his name remember the "g" in angus is silent , It's very important people he hates when people don't say it correctly.

If not done already, you guys should give him the 'Silent G' nickname.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Some people are pathetic low lifes. To wish somebody to get a serious injured or worse is disgusting. Crichton has decided for whatever reason to go to the Roosters. Why do people feel insulted?  Whats Crichton done to them personally? I dont see how Crichton has spat in the face of anybody. I can understand they are disappointed and annoyed, but its only Sport and not life and death. A pro player has a short life to earn money etc. Crichton, like any player, has the right to play wherever without receaving death threat etc. Some people need to get help and see life is more than about Sports. 

43 minutes ago, Lounge Room Lizard said:

Some people are pathetic low lifes. To wish somebody to get a serious injured or worse is disgusting. Crichton has decided for whatever reason to go to the Roosters. Why do people feel insulted?  Whats Crichton done to them personally? I dont see how Crichton has spat in the face of anybody. I can understand they are disappointed and annoyed, but its only Sport and not life and death. A pro player has a short life to earn money etc. Crichton, like any player, has the right to play wherever without receaving death threat etc. Some people need to get help and see life is more than about Sports. 

Yeap,but I’m sure one of those so called supporters will be along shortly to try and justify those actions.

5 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Yeap,but I’m sure one of those so called supporters will be along shortly to try and justify those actions.

Run along little Dave the adults are talking footy..

8 hours ago, Lounge Room Lizard said:

Facts are the Roosters had Anus but they did not rate him , Souths however did and swapped him for one of our juniors Nat Butcher. Souths then stuck solid buy him through injury after injury and just when he finally starts to show promise he does the unthinkable and signs back with  Souths arch enemies who showed him the door a few years back.  To add insult to injury we have to put up with  Anus playing for us all season! Frankly he could single handily win Souths the premiership in 2018 but I'd still boo him from the stands, If he had any brains at all he'd leave now because he is NOT WANTED by us real Rabbitohs and that will not change. 

I just found this "Cry me a river article" and not only is Anus a turn coat but he's also a moron. He's surprised by the fans response! Really what did he think Souths fans would wish him well when he went to the filth?

He says oh only Sutto & Reynolds have been at Souths there whole life! Hmmm is that so "Silent G" are you that self obsessed your just going to ignore  Alex Johnson, Jason Clark, Cam Murray & at lest 6 other squad players who have been with the club since they first held a football.

Not only does this guy have no sense of loyalty but he's also dumb as they come.

46 minutes ago, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

I just found this "Cry me a river article" and not only is Anus a turn coat but he's also a moron. He's surprised by the fans response! Really what did he think Souths fans would wish him well when he went to the filth?

Not only does this guy have no sense of loyalty but he's also dumb as they come.

Oh th irony.

1 hour ago, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

Run along little Dave the adults are talking footy..

You’ve never debated a single thing on this forum you simply use it as a platform to spread your childish,inane bile and when other posters have a different opinion on the game you roll out the pathetic name calling like a 10yr old.

32 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

You’ve never debated a single thing on this forum you simply use it as a platform to spread your childish,inane bile and when other posters have a different opinion on the game you roll out the pathetic name calling like a 10yr old.

You tell em little dave. Stamp your little booties til some one does something about that bad old Rabbit.

Archived