Colton Roche

Colton's been charged with grade C striking for the incident for which he was sin binned on Sunday. He has an early guilty plea available but that would mean he would miss both the Halifax and Bradford games. He'll be available for the Batley game this Sunday anyway, but I wonder if the club will contest the charge given that if we were to win at Batley the Fax/Bulls games would be potentially far more important to the long-term future of the club than any subsequent games (even if we made the middle 8s).

To be fair SO'L did commit the offence in the first half, and it was obvious he had worn the wrong studs whilst suffering a temporary muscle spasm that forced his left arm to shoot out uncontrollably. I thought the RFL would have awarded him more than £300 though for the inconvenience.

To be fair SO'L did commit the offence in the first half, and it was obvious he had worn the wrong studs whilst suffering a temporary muscle spasm that forced his left arm to shoot out uncontrollably. I thought the RFL would have awarded him more than £300 though for the inconvenience.

think youre right craiq

if you view the 2nd replay in particular you will note that annikin has loads of time to duck under the arm of oloughlin. surprised was even sent off.

http://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12215/10499821/wigans-sean-oloughlin-banned-for-one-game-for-high-tackle

As usual, the RFL or more precisely the disciplinary committee, have decided in their wisdom to give Colton a3 match ban, what a bl---y disgrace.

Shame on you RFL

Archived