Bridge out for the season

So you'd rather have a team with one good centre than two.

Its great to hear they have the choice and that they are both british. Agree its not an either or surely. Look at warrington with arguably two international centres and both english before even looking at king.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joe Arundel

post-33599-1278078148_thumb.jpg

Castleford Tigers: A View From the Pitch - By Joe Arundel

Playing for Castleford Tigers is like a dream come true.

It is my hometown club and playing for them is all I have ever wanted to do. I am so proud to be able to pull on the Tigers shirt, especially in Super League.

I made my debut in 2008 when I was 16, but I didn't play at all last year, which was a bit frustrating, so it's nice to be back in contention.

I have played four times this year which is really pleasing and it is good to have got some positive reviews.

Like everybody, I want to stay in the squad for the rest of the season, make a few more first-team appearances and keep learning.

Next year will be a big one for me and I really want to kick on.

I am only 18, but there's a lot of players of my age who are making an impact in Super League and I want to do the same.

I am lucky because I'm working with two class centres in James Evans and Michael Shenton. They are both experienced players and Shenny is an England international, which is what I aspire to.

They are both great with me. I am learning off them all the time and they both do extras with me after training which is massively helpful.

I get a lot of tips off them, like how to run your lines

So you'd rather have a team with one good centre than two.

Obviously not, but if he's off anyway, we have potentially got a replacement with great potential (and lets be honest we are only still talking about shenton having potential, he is NO Keith senior) we have either Evans, Mcgoldrick (His true position) or even Westy in the other Centre position so we are not short.

See, i wasn't even aggressive................I'm cured!!!

Obviously not, but if he's off anyway, we have potentially got a replacement with great potential (and lets be honest we are only still talking about shenton having potential, he is NO Keith senior) we have either Evans, Mcgoldrick (His true position) or even Westy in the other Centre position so we are not short.

See, i wasn't even aggressive................I'm cured!!!

AGree with you that he's no senior BUT he has a very very impressive against Senior in recent years.

I for one would love to see Shenton and Arundel for years to come but, as you say, seems like Shenny's off

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

AGree with you that he's no senior BUT he has a very very impressive against Senior in recent years.

I for one would love to see Shenton and Arundel for years to come but, as you say, seems like Shenny's off

to wigan... i've had it from a good source.

PS before i'm slagged off, the same one who said johnson to Wakey.