eagletv

You can have my feedback - it's excellent.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Excellent indeed,Must be fantastic for the overseas or faraway Eagle!!!Excellent coverage of games,good interviews.

Challenge Cup Winners 1998

Division Two Champions 1991-92, 2003

Second Division/Divisional Premiership Winner

1988-89,1991-92

Yorkshire Cup Finalists 1992-93

NL2 Grand Finalists 2003

Northern Ford Premiership Club of the Year 2001

NL2 Play-off winners 2006

South Yorkshire Cup Winners 2006

I already posted on another thread but in order to keep responses in one place.

It's a great innovation making use of the technology that's available and shows that the Eagles are a progressive club.

I don't really need to listen to local radio anymore for information and I can be sure that the info on here is correct rather than names being incorrect etc.

And it does allow people not in the local area to get the news at the same time as anyone else.

There are two rules for success:

1.) Don't tell all you know.

There is now a link to EaglesTV on the index page of the website *fingers crossed*

as it is a new venture for the Club feedback would be appreciated.

Absolutely fantastic.

card.png

Just to let you guys know we did it first ;) www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk

just would like to ask if you guys know whos done this? and if i could have a word with them.

If you contact Mr Mark Aston, Chief Executive Sheffield Eagles RLFC, or The General Manager and explain your reasons for wishing to discuss / talk to the designer and publisher of Eagles TV, I am sure that any legitimate reasonable request will be treated fairly.

As the designer is a professional in this field, I am sure that he may welcome any professional fees due if his skills are used by others.

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

If you contact Mr Mark Aston, Chief Executive Sheffield Eagles RLFC, or The General Manager and explain your reasons for wishing to discuss / talk to the designer and publisher of Eagles TV, I am sure that any legitimate reasonable request will be treated fairly.

As the designer is a professional in this field, I am sure that he may welcome any professional fees due if his skills are used by others.

Its clearly just a converted wordpress blog using youtube vids, if youve payed him big money for that id ask for a refund :lol:

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

Its clearly just a converted wordpress blog using youtube vids, if youve payed him big money for that id ask for a refund :lol:

although the videos are very good, would like to know what software they use. and ANYTHING to promote championship rugby is a massive bonus sky really have failed us lower league sides.

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

I have a suggestion which would make it better,It would be good if the tryscorer came up in text as its difficult to spot who's scored some of the tries, ie TRY ROPATI,If we are really pushing the boat we could even have the minute of the try :D;)

1988-89,1991-92

NL2 Grand Finalists 2003

I have a suggestion which would make it better,It would be good if the tryscorer came up in text as its difficult to spot who's scored some of the tries, ie TRY ROPATI,If we are really pushing the boat we could even have the minute of the try :D;)

I'm sorry but have to disagree here. You can see the squad number and in most cases the name on the shirt.

If you look at the process first... back in the early 90s there were Videos produced for The Season So Far, Season Reviews, Up Where we Belong etc etc. I believe this brilliant idea could/will be incorporated into one or more 2010 Season Review DVD. A vital part of the archives and history of the club. The interviews are excellent as well.

Well Done to all in the concept, especially Bill. (You know who you are!!) and Mark. Keep it up

ps I am sure a review of previous seasons could be worked on using the match videos/dvds of each season.

So you don't think it would be better if the tryscorers name came up after the try? :huh::huh:

Some of the tries you cant see the number or the shirt due to the conditions.

1988-89,1991-92

NL2 Grand Finalists 2003

The ideal situation would be a commentary or hearing the PA announcement at least, (but getting that announcement at many games would be a miracle anyway, especially as they don't announce anything to do with the opposition, or give up after about ten minutes) like you can on the Featherstone game. I am not suggesting that the try scorer isn't recognised, perhaps that could be something that could be worked on later.

Having text added is, I presume, time consuming and for the experiment and getting quick reviews/highlights is a bonus.

These clips are edited from the club's match videos, ooops sorry dvd, [do they call them video refs or dvd refs ? - just a thought]

Guest Hillsborough Lad
I'm sorry but have to disagree here. You can see the squad number and in most cases the name on the shirt.

If you look at the process first... back in the early 90s there were Videos produced for The Season So Far, Season Reviews, Up Where we Belong etc etc. I believe this brilliant idea could/will be incorporated into one or more 2010 Season Review DVD. A vital part of the archives and history of the club. The interviews are excellent as well.

Well Done to all in the concept, especially Bill. (You know who you are!!) and Mark. Keep it up

ps I am sure a review of previous seasons could be worked on using the match videos/dvds of each season.

I've been lobbying for season highlights DVDs for a few years now. I reckon they'd sell brilliantly.

I've been lobbying for season highlights DVDs for a few years now. I reckon they'd sell brilliantly.

I agree and good to have around Christmas time, perhaps something to bring up via the supporters club?

why not have photobooks too? someone like Vistaprint could do these.

The club ought to have a process for looking at fans suggestions.

I have another - why can't we buy stuff online - perhaps our links with Bramall Lane may allow this in future?

editted here - this doesn't include what we can get from Kukri

As will as shirts etc you could also see away travel tickets all you need back is an confirmation email ref number.

Edited by aquilla

There are two rules for success:

1.) Don't tell all you know.