Leigh V widnes

Rob Hemmi

Iwas very impressed with Leigh. A big robust side. A repeat of the Toulouse game and we will be in trouble. We need a return to form from a little earlier in the season to stand toe to toe with them. I'm confident Powell can instill that form back into Rovers. We need to play them in their own half a tactic used against Sheffield in the play offs last season will do.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On present form I would just give Leigh the edge, they are proving worthy of being brought back into C1. That might be a differing view to many ( I hope for a Widnes win) but it would have been a landslide if they had gone down. I'm just trying to be realistic and for the first time I will be watching ( sorry Robin but sat at hope all day means I need a fix).

Just ordered me brand new V+ box - whatever one of those is!!! I'm assuming it's like a sky+ box - but virgin instead! Sorted, my soul is mine! :D:D

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

This game is too close to call and i have a feeling that home advantage might just swing it for Leigh as it will for us in the return fixture.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Big kicking game from Flynn and Briggs will be the key to this one I reckon. We'll have to be at our best to come away with the points, they are a very competent and tough outfit. Should be one hell of a game.

Who's Flynn? ;)

Who's Flynn? ;)

It's our Liam who is one L of a player this season.

And Robin glad your on board without being compromised, we can't get Virgin where I live, but that's another story. :D:D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

It's our Liam who is one L of a player this season.

And Robin glad your on board without being compromised, we can't get Virgin where I live, but that's another story. :D:D

Funny old life. I would never use Virgin. I was with them for Broadband. The system wouldn't work. I wrote to them and also telephoned them. No reply so I stopped my D/d. They then sued me for breach of contract. When I contacted them again they replied that they didn't answer letters or telphone calls only internet communications. So much for Justice. Best of luck Robin. For me Virgin stinks.

At the risk of completely shifting this thread from it's original topic, (tho Leigh v Wid was so very last week!! :D ), it's all a matter of choice Colin.

My choice is not of cost, or service really. We have 2 services to choose from, SKy or Virgin - or just a free view service. I'm not that bothered about either really but find the prospect of a subscription to virgin services much more palateable than one to the other lot! I can then choose which channels I buy and Murdoch doesn't have to get a penny out of me.

Just my own long standing pedantics, stubborness and whinging on - and on - and on etc etc! I can hold a grudge!!!! :dry:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I agree the game was last week so for now I will lock it thanks for all your posts

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.