N R C - so miserable

genesis

Looking how the Northern rail cup is panning out, unless by some fluke in the draw for the semi's, it will be a Widnes v Leigh final. Why oh why, did we cock it up "Miserable" because i now on our form we could have won it. Just Don't seem fair. Reguards a Grumpy Genesis.

to be honest the players have looked very jaded to me for the last few weeks, and, although nobody was happy with the nrc debacle at Leigh which dumped us out i'm actually glad some of our "rivals" for a good final league position are playing and we get to rest so i for one am glad we can't get to that particular final

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Looking how the Northern rail cup is panning out, unless by some fluke in the draw for the semi's, it will be a Widnes v Leigh final. Why oh why, did we cock it up "Miserable" because i now on our form we could have won it. Just Don't seem fair. Reguards a Grumpy Genesis.

Stop your whinging! What exactly is unfair about it?

There are 5 other teams still in this competition besides the two you mentioned, who might have a say in it. Enjoy your time at the top of the division, hope it continues.

There are 5 other teams still in this competition besides the two you mentioned, who might have a say in it. Enjoy your time at the top of the division, hope it continues.

Im with you distantdog we weren't good enough to progress, Next season we might be more careful. Im going for a Batley v Leigh final though Leigh will have to be on their mettle to beat a rampant Hunslet.Fev can concentrate on the business in hand

maybe so, but i'll bet you can bloody good odds against a leigh v widnes final!

I absolutely agree Robin, but it isn't as cut and dried as everyone would believe. I would fancy our chances against anyone from our division at home, and I bet Sheffield would think the same.

As usual in our division, anything can and usually does happen.

I'm not Whinging, I'm just being GRUMPY and Mr Distant dog I'm hoping that Hunslet go all the way !

Wouldn't mind seeing any of the yorkshire teams play Leigh in the final. Hope Leigh progress for the simple fact that would give them extra two fixtures to play and maybe just maybe give us an edge fitness wise at the business end of the season. Although I would prefer a Yorkshire team to win it, I really wouldn't be that fussed if Leigh won it for the simple fact that we could say we lost to the winners.