3 More Contract Extensions

snake1985

Brilliant news. IMO 3 of our top performers. Like others i'm chuffed Cain has signed, he has been excellent coming off the bench and has turned round a couple of games we were struggling in.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Wow... That is fantastic news. Somehow, I thought we would never hang on to Grayson given his age and talent, I thought SL would still be chasing.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Great news, especially Kain. He could have thrown his teddy out of the pram and walked away because he isn't starting matches but when he comes off the bench he makes an impact and has a crucial role to play.

not forgetting that ben kaye is only here till end of season......the 9 shirt could be his next year

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Great news, especially Kain. He could have thrown his teddy out of the pram and walked away because he isn't starting matches but when he comes off the bench he makes an impact and has a crucial role to play.

I think bringing Andy on during the game is a very clever move. Just when they think they have us sorted, out comes this whippet and runs them to rags all over the field. Great strategy by Powell.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.