Barrow at Home

gomersab

YES PLS

fly to states till 12/9 on the friday so i dont miss match if they do

come on sky

im relying on u

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Even if it was a decider or potential decider given Barrow might have another game to play, I want it played on Sunday when Barrow fans can travel down in numbers and create an atmosphere that the game would deserve.

If Sky want to show it on Sunday then fair enough but the clubs need to make a stand on this and not let the supporters down.

Why would it be the clubs who are letting the fans down. With the current tv deal it's sky who make the choices and the clubs can do nowt about it. If you have a problem with the game being televised it's Murdoch you need to take it out on, NOT the clubs.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Tried to take on Sky and the RFL several times and neither will reply. The clubs have to make a stand and insist on Sunday.They might be overruled and there's nothing we can do about it but they must put pressure on Sky and the RFL not to change the fixture.Fev will lose a ton of money if this game is switched so let's hope that the boys can do the business before it happens.

I agree Phil. Maybe you could "hire" Post Office Road from the club for the Thursday in question (for a fundraising function or something similar) and ask the Fev BoD to write to the RFL pointing out that the ground is unavailable that evening BEFORE they pick the SKY match for that week :D:D .

I can't see how the RFL or SKY could do anything about that one - plenty of SL clubs cannot get use of their "hired" grounds as and when they want them.

For sure, if it is an important match for Barrow we will bring plenty of fans on a Sunday but very few (for obvious reasons) on a Thursday evening.

BarrowRaiders-keithnutter-1.png

Tried to take on Sky and the RFL several times and neither will reply. The clubs have to make a stand and insist on Sunday.They might be overruled and there's nothing we can do about it but they must put pressure on Sky and the RFL not to change the fixture.Fev will lose a ton of money if this game is switched so let's hope that the boys can do the business before it happens.

I agree that FEV should request the fixture be played on a Sunday and state their case for why but as for making a stand and insisting on sunday, that's a non starter. The RL and Sky will just point them to a legally binding contract. My main point is don't blame the club if it's changed, nowt they can do.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

last games of the season should all take place on the same day at the same time, so no club has advantage over another. But i guess the season isnt finished til the grand final is won, but you know what i mean