Steve MacNamara

Robin  Evans

Dont know how he stayed at bradford that long, poor record, will reserve judgement until we actually play a decent team at international level :rolleyes:

1) Haven't got a pot to ###### in

2) No threat of relegation so no panic

For the old uns amongst us who remembers the song "My name is Macnamara and leader of the band". Sounds like he has blown the wrong note. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whisper has it that a certain Mr Noble could be in the pipe line for a return according to a certain section of the Bulls fans

For the old uns amongst us who remembers the song "My name is Macnamara and leader of the band". Sounds like he has blown the wrong note. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whisper has it that a certain Mr Noble could be in the pipe line for a return according to a certain section of the Bulls fans

THE ROMOUR IS BOBBY GOULDING HAS GOT THE JOB.???

Should have been sacked 12 months ago at least.

Have to agree with you there Paul, im suprised he as lasted as long as he did .

Im Fev and im proud

this is the new england coach we're talking about. it doesn't bear thinking about.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

He left by 'mutual consent', so wasn't sacked :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, in summary.......

S/L was designed to improve our game internationally, it hasn't!

British coaches are the best, which obviously, certain ones aren't (ours is, but he's not going anywhere ;) )

Can't beat progress, well done Red Hall, have a banana for this one :dry:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Have to agree with you there Paul, im suprised he as lasted as long as he did .

They lost at home against Warrington 22-58 in April 2009 and the writing was on the wall then Mo. Its gone down hill ever since really. I'm not one for people losing their jobs but he's had plenty of time to turn things around.

I'm amazed he is the new national coach, his only qualifications appear to be that he was once a quality player and that he's English. No doubt with a surname beginning with Mc, he'll be the Scottish coach within 2 years!

Edited by PJT

The "mutual" consent departure has left me wondering, would this have happened if P + R were in place ? The reason I ask is Bradford have already appointed a new coach for next season, which leaves them without a head coach for the rest of this season. As there is no relegation and Bradford aren't in the best shape to win the GF, then why bother trying ? I find this incredible that a club would not wish to finish as high as possible, but again I ask why bother spending money, bringing in a coach when the RFL say you are safe from relegation ?

Am I being paranoid about this, but it does take away a competitive edge which is so important to the development of our game.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.