Ticket for Warrington/Saints

I have a spare ticket for the game today that Im looking to sell.

The wife's done her back in and can't go.

then you should be selling both and staying home to fetch and carry for her :P

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Saints need me more!

Great attitude, get yoursen there mate :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Once you've shifted the ticket, come back to the thread and edit your number out, or maybe after KO Craig/webby could, just for your sake.

Better safe mate.

You don't know who's reading as "guest", not registered.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I've reported his post so one of the mods will pick it up and delete his tel number - poor mucker might already have been pranked

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've reported his post so one of the mods will pick it up and delete his tel number - poor mucker might already have been pranked

Too late :D

The old 4 walls one

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Thanks Mags/Webby.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

cheers for ur help and concern people.

didnt shift it in the end, but a great result, even allowing for some appalling refereering for both sides.

Be a bit wiser, use pm's after saying you got a spare ticket for contact details, and leave the ref out of it, we simply blew it as usual. ;)