barrow

Robin  Evans

All the on-line press also has Hardaker 2 tries and Ben Kaye 1. The bloke on radio leeds said Zak hatrick and none for kaye.

Which was it?? It's the try on 63 mins which is in doubt

Zac was kind enough to pass it to Ben over the line!!! Ben was trying his best to poach a try all game to save himself from the naked run around POR?! :-)

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

All the on-line press also has Hardaker 2 tries and Ben Kaye 1. The bloke on radio leeds said Zak hatrick and none for kaye.

Which was it?? It's the try on 63 mins which is in doubt

Definitely Hardaker 2 & Kaye 1. Zak did all the work for the try but after crossing the line gave the ball to Ben to score - means that every member of the squad has scored a try this season. Zak showed generosity in giving up the chance of the hatrick and demonstrated the excellent team spirit that's existed this year. Gave me another moment to remember from the season.

that's the one. Zak took a long pass in a bit of space - backed himself, out paced Ballard's cover to cut inside to the sticks when Ben gave him a shout and without a player anywhere near them Zak handed him the ball to score!!!!

Zak was back to his best today. Not tested defensively but in attack - genuine pace! If he's patient he will really make the grade!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Great game today, and a great atmosphere. I did wonder why Ben was so keen to score though!

Well done to all the players that have worn the shirt this season, as they've all done so with pride. :D

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Your team looked like it Mick. Avoiding all the rumour and conspiracy theories, any team carrying those kind of injuries and loss of a coach will struggle! Spent is exactly how Barrow looked at the end. A team on fire, sure and confdent beat one who's confidnce and teamwork is on it's @rse today owd cock!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)