Leroy Cudjoe

cudjoe has impressed me every time i've seen him on tv this season. will mcnamara be brave enough to pick him and chris riley on the wings in the 4 nations?

speaking about riley for england or your strap line......t1t off the year i think :O;):P

hannibal has nowt on you this week ;)

Cudjoe to replace

Chris hicks in 2012 on the wing for money no object,blatant salary cap busters Warrington Wolves?

Edited by Wilderspoolmemories

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Oh yeah! And Moran is going to out bid Ken Davy? Don't think so!

As for Leroy, been very impressive at times this year.

Irony of ironies though, when Wigan visited Hudds Karl Pryce played him off the park and at times made him look very poor indeed.

At one point he showed Cudjoe the outside, let him get past him then turned round caught him and tackled him into touch. Another time Pryce broke downfield after swatting Leroy like a fly and gave an inside pass to Carmont who scored.

Our Leroy is getting all sorts of praise and rightly, I just think it's being a bit overdone re internationals.

If Karl Pryce can do to him what he did the thoughts of what the Aussie or Kiwi backs could do doesn't bear thinking about.

Cudjoe's a good lad and improving all the time but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Oh yeah! And Moran is going to out bid Ken Davy? Don't think so!

As for Leroy, been very impressive at times this year.

Irony of ironies though, when Wigan visited Hudds Karl Pryce played him off the park and at times made him look very poor indeed.

At one point he showed Cudjoe the outside, let him get past him then turned round caught him and tackled him into touch. Another time Pryce broke downfield after swatting Leroy like a fly and gave an inside pass to Carmont who scored.

Our Leroy is getting all sorts of praise and rightly, I just think it's being a bit overdone re internationals.

If Karl Pryce can do to him what he did the thoughts of what the Aussie or Kiwi backs could do doesn't bear thinking about.

Cudjoe's a good lad and improving all the time but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Most of that is fair comment, I dont remember the incidents particularly but was probably when we were imploding, Cudjo is steadily improving, and i think will probably make it for England, but like you I think he is not quite there yet.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt