Bailey commits future to Rhinos

England prop Ryan Bailey, 29, has agreed a new two year contract with Super League Champions Leeds Rhinos rejecting offers from a number of NRL clubs to remain at his hometown club.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Bailey last few years has been on a rolling one year deal.So it looks like Gary has pulled a few goodies out of the hat.2 years with one year option and of course he is due a testimonial.I think if his mate Delaney had decided to go home his Bash brother Bailey would have gone with him.inseparable them two

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Bailey last few years has been on a rolling one year deal.So it looks like Gary has pulled a few goodies out of the hat.2 years with one year option and of course he is due a testimonial.I think if his mate Delaney had decided to go home his Bash brother Bailey would have gone with him.inseparable them two

I think that's where all the NRL talk stemmed from. Leeds wanted to give him a 1 year deal, Bailey wanted longer. His agent shopped him around with a view of moving or forcing Leeds' hand

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board