Training 2night

troutmaster

Welcome town fans,Training went very well for all the lads tonight.Workington town tonight gave a warm welcome to young Tom walker,he looks very impressive whilst in training,and you could see he knew the drills and patterns that phil had set out for the players to work on,Tom had been playing last night v widnes, but his determination to training did not wane.Now,talking to a friend tonight he was very impressed with the work the board were doing to bring "QUALITY" players into our club,i was given the low down on players from overseas and the emphasis was on them being "REAL"stand out quality performers,naturally we did not go into solid details of who they were but,i was told that us town fans will be very impressed with their quality and their leadership on and off the field.I was really taken aback with his excitement on getting these players on the field,it was like telling a teenager you have bought him everything he wanted,and a bit more.The boys are Inhouse for the weekend which means they will have the weekend together with the Army,they will be doing basically squad building and,they all said they were looking forward to it.Well thats about it boys and girls, but i cannot go without giving the board a big rap on their determination on getting the players to our club, and, getting the big man who wants,well done to all the board,keep up the good work and i hope the stayaway supporters want to give our club the once over,and if we can do that who know's what the board can acheive.

Sounds good Trouty... Really looking forward to the season starting.... and it's not long now!!! Looking forward to see the new overseas players!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived