Town vs donny

wonky

Possible I would've thought but there'll still be the cost of whoever films it and edits it unless you can find someone to do it out of the goodness of their heart.

The cheap option would be to play the full 90 but that wouldn't interest me and would probably put a few off.

There's also the cost of commentary. Whitehaven have someone who does that for them for nothing but these are all costs that the club would need to think about.

If someone volunteers to film, edit & commentate it would be a no brainer but what's the odds on that?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't agree with the thinking of Doncaster this week.   It seems as if they have written off their game with Leigh at the Keepmoat.   They have no DR players, no Waterman and Cooke himself has taken the day off and he is playing some young players.   If they get a big thumping it could have an adverse effect with points difference at the end of the season and it could badly affect future attendances.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Oh dear ... Mark Aston labels a certain pitch they played on last week ' probably the worst pitch I've ever seen '

no point in having a fancy pitch and stadium when your playing Hemel next season.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived