Training 2night

troutmaster

Same gates as the rest of the league bar the top 4 .... And if they had planned for farkas then the money would be in the budget ... So should be spent elsewhere ... Trust me with how much it costs to bring a guy over from overseas we could give Sammut £750 + a week and still save money

Special

Same gates as the rest of the league bar the top 4 .... And if they had planned for farkas then the money would be in the budget ... So should be spent elsewhere ... Trust me with how much it costs to bring a guy over from overseas we could give Sammut £750 + a week and still save money

I'm sure if you check for the definition of assumption then the words Townie 123 will appear.

I'm sure if you check for the definition of assumption then the words Townie 123 will appear.

With words such as IF SHOULD and COULD used ... I don't think I'm assuming much ???

Special

Why would anyone trust you?

No matter what you say I doubt there will be a big pot of money needing spent, the Farkas money will be accounted for, but do you know what the situation is with him? We were told at the fans forum it might be March or April, you are assuming that it is dead in the water. If is then I am sure Phil and the board will be looking elsewhere.

Rainbow bus.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I think with you dkw wonky plus a few more that bus would be full :)

I'm the driver and its a double decker, hope I see you crossing the road as I'm aiming right for you lol.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I'm sure we would have heard a little if he was coming..... What's the point in planning for someone to come for half the season ....

i like the soft seats on the bus, and the hat I get to wear makes me feel real special.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I'm sure we would have heard a little if he was coming..... What's the point in planning for someone to come for half the season ....

dkw isn't allowed on either, he has way too many issues to get on with

Ha ha let's all go training on Tuesday

never been to watch training in my life but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the gents going and having a crack and banter with there marras, you know mates,friends,chums ......aah forget it there's no chance you've ever had one of those.

ame="Terry Mac" post="3104448" timestamp="1428769259"]

With words such as IF SHOULD and COULD used ... I don't think I'm assuming much ???

I ment to actually train

Ment or meant?

I think you assume too much Townie 123, your entitled to your opinion but I think it's a good job your not a director in charge of running Workington Town.

Archived