History repeating

London Dick

There can't be too much wrong at the Mount.We have pushed teams like Bradford,London,Fax and others close, by the law of averages  we should at least have won a couple of these games.Most  probably need a win to restore some confidence.Looking at the the Championship table we have one of the best defensive records.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sport is an entertainment business & whilst we have run teams close & won games I think that the entertainment has been lacking.

The team that scored that wonderful try uphill in that friendly against has the same personnel but we don't look like being able to do that at the moment.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

There can't be too much wrong at the Mount.We have pushed teams like Bradford,London,Fax and others close, by the law of averages  we should at least have won a couple of these games.Most  probably need a win to restore some confidence.Looking at the the Championship table we have one of the best defensive records.

not too much wrong at all.just think of them close games if we had tiger/kain/or even bb for another season,i reckon that was the difference for a win in at least 2 games. a few faces missing last couple a games who have been around a long time so they aint too happy with all this cap in hand stuff year after year.. am not sure how true it was a few months back but we were supposed to saxton/hardman and kain all nailed on to join us and they would a made us a lot stronger.one decent half could have changed a few games but its far too late now for a player to gell so its a dogfight for us in the bottom 4... :download:

I your right silverback saw hard man tear us to pieces on Sunday I don't think not been on this forum long but folk on here don't give our lads credit but rate folk who've done all right over the years but arnt the way forward ,we've young players who are gonna come good and with a little bit more experience will change being competitive into winning, but come on hard man ,saxton decent championship players but take us up a level no way

I your right silverback saw hard man tear us to pieces on Sunday I don't think not been on this forum long but folk on here don't give our lads credit but rate folk who've done all right over the years but arnt the way forward ,we've young players who are gonna come good and with a little bit more experience will change being competitive into winning, but come on hard man ,saxton decent championship players but take us up a level no way

we also have some pap too.players who cant even play the ball right or drop it far too easy.we have some stonking players like rowie n brownie/chandler/lillycrop/jc.etc etc. and we have players who can score plenty a tries and run over the opposition for fun one week then not get the ball week after.we need a gaffer on the pitch and a kain type player would a done fine for me and the next couple a years,and tommy saxton would a been cracking for us to make a few yards and set things up thats a cert.lets see what the weekend brings.. :bb:

I agree a player of kains ability is what we need, but we've plenty who can make a few yards,let's stick with trying to find a playmaker who can make those making a few yards make a few more . But if you were watching the game properly you'd have seen a centre twice take the wrong man giving their winger two tries that I could have scored ,and if theyed have been saved different discussions may be taking place

For the record. BISSA money is requested, and can only be requested, to go towards the payment for a player, over and above the budget the club have set for players.When a request is made, and a signing completed, said player is named,which informs members of where their contributions have gone. All members,at year end,via the balance sheet,see exactly the total payments. BISSA money cannot be used for any other reason.

BISSA would appreciate that if anyone wishes to discuss the workings of BISSA, they speak directly to a committee member.Or pm me via Colinb on this forum.

Thanks

Colin Bottomley, BISSA Chair.

Thanks Colin, i knew it was the case, it's just a shame the same old ill inforrmed muppets keepposting their drivel.

We still have a few unissued shares @£250 each if anyone interested. All money raised will go to scoreboard / tannoy fund . 12 shares sold & scoreboard paid for!!!

Accounts available at Agm & ask whatever question want.

First question whether we win or lose v Swinton how much will we lose?

Answer- depends on shared gate receipts but will let you know on Monday but what is certain is we will not cover costs on gate bars food outlets raffles etc. but we will sort it although please don't think it is easy or we are making a profit! With help of sponsors & supporters we graft for every penny to try to put out best team we can and will continue to do so which most supporters thankfully appreciate.

Everybody at the Club is trying to achieve our goal of winning games. It is just a pity other Clubs are doing same. It's called sport & win lose or draw I love it.Still a lot better to win though.

Thank you Kevin. Yes, I do appreciate all the hard work going into the Club, no one in their right minds could doubt the effort and commitment of Directors and volunteers . It is however very frustrating when we appear to be left behind yet again by our local rivals in the recruitment stakes when we clearly need a half back and cover in the Centre, and they seem to have given the chance to a quality half back to resurrect his career, under our noses, probably at not too great a financial cost.,

Archived