SWINTON

David

I'm surprised that no one has commented upon today's game so I'll start it off. Despite an error strewn first half, York were worthy winners despite some questionable refereeing decisions and Swinton being practically permanently off side. Some super Rugby was played by both teams and was enjoyed by a knowledgeable and surprisingly large attendance of 511 considering the stadium debacle. A lovely sunny day contributed to the afternoon's enjoyment.

York should have had game sewn by half time, but bombed a lot of points.Referee did not help us with the slow play balls and under hand tactics by Swinton in the last 20 minutes.Thought Applegarth was awesome in defence.Looks like no movement in the stadium saga. Was JG at the game and if so did anybody speak to him?Thought the person on the microphone might have thanked the Coach,Players and supporters for the continued support in these troubled times instead of just thanking the sponsors every 5 minutes during the game.

Swinton were a poor side today, off-side and laying on repeatedly and turned to head-hunting once the game had gone, they are a team full of journeymen, we have a team full f potential.

If you take away the referee who kept them in the game at times and the only player on their side No.9 worthy of mention and we'd have given them a proper hiding. Couple of very very good tries scored by the Knights today with some real pace and good hands, just need to cut out a few self-inflicted errors and there's nothing to fear from any side at this level.

Minikin again outstanding and such a grounded lad when you hear him talk of the Cas hype, hope he gets the move as deserves a chance.

Despite the ground debacle today was a good afternoon out.

andypk.gif

Swinton were a poor side today, off-side and laying on repeatedly and turned to head-hunting once the game had gone, they are a team full of journeymen, we have a team full f potential.

If you take away the referee who kept them in the game at times and the only player on their side No.9 worthy of mention and we'd have given them a proper hiding. Couple of very very good tries scored by the Knights today with some real pace and good hands, just need to cut out a few self-inflicted errors and there's nothing to fear from any side at this level.

Minikin again outstanding and such a grounded lad when you hear him talk of the Cas hype, hope he gets the move as deserves a chance.

Despite the ground debacle today was a good afternoon out.

So let's see who are our journey men? We are non reliant on DR, you were represented by three Cas players so let's level a criticism that you are struggling to field a full York team.

Look ... Great York victory won by the better team on the day and no arguments there. It just reverses the loss to our Journey men at Sedgley earlier in the season.

All about opinions, but can't agree in any way shape or form that Swinton are a poor side - seen both games against them now & they look a very good side to me

Massive well done to Fordy & the lads - few of us all said Jack Aldous should have got MOM, but loads of outstanding efforts, Jordan Howden is class in everything he does & apparently loves playing down here

Thanks again to Heworth for looking after us so well, got a bit better view this week by standing on the bank

Spoke to JG after the game, he seemed fairly positive to me, and the other directors are still working hard to get stuff sorted

All about opinions, but can't agree in any way shape or form that Swinton are a poor side - seen both games against them now & they look a very good side to me

Massive well done to Fordy & the lads - few of us all said Jack Aldous should have got MOM, but loads of outstanding efforts, Jordan Howden is class in everything he does & apparently loves playing down here

Thanks again to Heworth for looking after us so well, got a bit better view this week by standing on the bank

Spoke to JG after the game, he seemed fairly positive to me, and the other directors are still working hard to get stuff sorted

I see you edited out your comment about not many staying away, Colin. As I have said Heworth excellent venue, for watching amateur rugby league, but York City Knights are supposed to be a professional club, although so far this year the off the field activities have been far from professional and while the club is owned and influenced by the current regime I cannot see that the situation will change.

All credit to the players and coaching staff they deserve better.

I see you edited out your comment about not many staying away, Colin. As I have said Heworth excellent venue, for watching amateur rugby league, but York City Knights are supposed to be a professional club, although so far this year the off the field activities have been far from professional and while the club is owned and influenced by the current regime I cannot see that the situation will change.

All credit to the players and coaching staff they deserve better.

Not sure what you mean about the editing bit Gary - only usually down to my ###### typing only, but not arguing with the rest of your points

All about opinions, but can't agree in any way shape or form that Swinton are a poor side - seen both games against them now & they look a very good side to meMassive well done to Fordy & the lads - few of us all said Jack Aldous should have got MOM, but loads of outstanding efforts, Jordan Howden is class in everything he does & apparently loves playing down hereThanks again to Heworth for looking after us so well, got a bit better view this week by standing on the bankSpoke to JG after the game, he seemed fairly positive to me, and the other directors are still working hard to get stuff sorted

Shades

As you say all opinions, I don't see how you think they are a good side based on the 80mins I watched yesterday, that said you seem to think JGs a good bloke with honourable intentions, that's also a matter of opinion.

andypk.gif

Shades

As you say all opinions, I don't see how you think they are a good side based on the 80mins I watched yesterday, that said you seem to think JGs a good bloke with honourable intentions, that's also a matter of opinion.

Think Swinton blew some really good positions Andy, but looked fast and classy at getting to those positions

The other bit, lot of people do not understand a lot of stuff and you just never know, but it all might just come out one day...

The other bit, lot of people do not understand a lot of stuff and you just never know, but it all might just come out one day...

Hilariously, a lot of people do understand a lot of stuff. No-one comes out of this smelling of roses Col.

But still, Guildford is s**t at his job. His family are s**t at their jobs. Anyone above Fordy is s**t at their jobs. We want rid, so Fordy and the team don't have to put up with a half a**ed set up and the fans can have a club to be proud of. Notice that's nothing to do with the Stadium?

Even if we walked into BC tomorrow with the whole deal on the table again, we would all still want rid of the G**ldfords - because they're all s**t at their jobs and don't even care enough to try harder let alone learn anything (they know it all anyway).

And by s**t at their jobs, I mean S.H.I.T. - couldn't manage a pint, run a bath or fight sleep - U/S.

And weak with s**t bantz

John Guildford of York City Knights - What a guy!

Our club, Our city, Our choice. #GuildfordOut

Hilariously, a lot of people do understand a lot of stuff. No-one comes out of this smelling of roses Col.

But still, Guildford is s**t at his job. His family are s**t at their jobs. Anyone above Fordy is s**t at their jobs. We want rid, so Fordy and the team don't have to put up with a half a**ed set up and the fans can have a club to be proud of. Notice that's nothing to do with the Stadium?

Even if we walked into BC tomorrow with the whole deal on the table again, we would all still want rid of the G**ldfords - because they're all s**t at their jobs and don't even care enough to try harder let alone learn anything (they know it all anyway).

And by s**t at their jobs, I mean S.H.I.T. - couldn't manage a pint, run a bath or fight sleep - U/S.

And weak with s**t bantz

You just say what you really think Andy....but no editing.....

Deeper than that mate...

That's what she said to the players...

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived