London Skolars

class of 63

Really? As we and NW are the only ones to draw, and the likelihood of others doing likewise in the remaining games are *relatively* slim, then points difference only comes in to play between us and NW. And seeing that we still have to play them, the result of that game will probably be more important in our relative positions than our eventual points difference.

So, while a healthy winning margin can't do any harm, without doing Skolars the disrespect of banking the win beforehand, I'd rather we walked away with the two points, no injuries and no silly suspensions, both of which will help on the run in and hopefull playoffs, than a big margin.

Though running in some tries and seeing some good combinations can't do any harm :-)

All that said, still all about the two points...

Really? As we and NW are the only ones to draw, and the likelihood of others doing likewise in the remaining games are *relatively* slim, then points difference only comes in to play between us and NW. And seeing that we still have to play them, the result of that game will probably be more important in our relative positions than our eventual points difference.

So, while a healthy winning margin can't do any harm, without doing Skolars the disrespect of banking the win beforehand, I'd rather we walked away with the two points, no injuries and no silly suspensions, both of which will help on the run in and hopefull playoffs, than a big margin.

Though running in some tries and seeing some good combinations can't do any harm :-)

All that said, still all about the two points...

Obviously the two points are all important, but another draw can happen - so I still feel points differrence could be important - we have 4 home games which should bring us 8 points and hopefully improve our points difference significantly 

Very quiet on here today there must be be a lot of content Lions fans or are you all still trying to work out the play of structure ?

Riggy

I am. Do the top 2 play off with the winner going up, the losers go into the playoffs?

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

Yes 1 plays 2  and the winner is promoted.

Losers of game  1  will play 5th placed side

and

3rd placed side will play 4th placed side.

Winners of these games go to the finals day at Widnes and the winner is promoted.

Simples !!!

Archived