Stress free Christmas

Just chilling. My first G&T of the day and all's well in the world.

I had a good night last night, played poker with the lads and won a few bob.

I got home quite late and nearly forgot to buy the the Memsahib a prezzie. Luckily the all night petrol station was open. She was very pleasantly surprised with her gift. As she said as she gave me a big kiss " You never know when a roll of Holt's Radiator Hose Repair Tape will come in handy".

The magic is going on in the kitchen and soon it will time for lunch. I think I might go and have a little nap later, I know she will appreciate me not being under her feet whilst she tidies up.

I like Christmas.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

U sound very much like a contented man.

From 1945

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Just enjoying a large brandy after a day of building and playing Starwars Lego with the kids and eating and drinking far too much.

Merry Christmas.

Ebenezer has been kind to the Cratchet household this Christmas I take it?

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived