Junior Kangaroos v Junior Kiwis - 7 May 2016 @ Parramatta

Just seen the extended highlights of this game and as usual the Aussies and kiwis serve up a real treat at u20's level. It's also good to see that the kiwis have some really exciting talent coming through in the key pivot positions as I was very impressed with their 1,7 and 9.

Would love to see this:

1.Ashton Golding

2. Ash Handley

3.Toby King

4. Oli Gildart

5. Jack Johnson/Callum Lancaster

6. Danny Richardson

7. Jordan Lilley

That Backline would go really well against their counterparts, Im not so sure about the forwards though.

13. Jordan Abdul

12. Jansin Turgut

11. Matt Whitley

10. Tyler Dickenson

9. Aaron Smith

8. Daniel Murray

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Would love to see this:

1.Ashton Golding

2. Ash Handley

3.Toby King

4. Oli Gildart

5. Jack Johnson/Callum Lancaster

6. Danny Richardson

7. Jordan Lilley

That Backline would go really well against their counterparts, Im not so sure about the forwards though.

13. Jordan Abdul

12. Jansin Turgut

11. Matt Whitley

10. Tyler Dickenson

9. Aaron Smith

8. Daniel Murray

What's stopping a U20's 4nations tournament between England, France, NZ and Australia happening this autumn or any year??

What's stopping a U20's 4nations tournament between England, France, NZ and Australia happening this autumn or any year??

Same as everything else, funding. It should really happen though. I'd love to see each International RL tournament have an u20s and women's comp at the same time with all players travelling together. It would create a real culture for each team and instill a love of the international game in the young players.

Same as everything else, funding. It should really happen though. I'd love to see each International RL tournament have an u20s and women's comp at the same time with all players travelling together. It would create a real culture for each team and instill a love of the international game in the young players.

I don't know where to find the funds for this but we must find them and quick. Just think of all buzz this would create around international RL and the huge boost it would give to the French youngsters to test themselves against the best RL talent in the world. Plus if we had the U20's and women's game as curtain raisers to the main match this would surely increase the attendance as the family and friends of those involved would travel to support them.

Archived