Jerseys 2017 including Auckland 9's Jerseys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farmduck or anyone else from Australia just how well do these shirts as each team seems to release at least six or seven each season.

I have it on good authority from an English shop that deals in NRL merchandise that their biggest sellers are the Rabbitohs though with the Broncos now with ISC their kit will be easier to obtain.

I read last year that the Warriors are the top sellers with Souths & Brisbane being the next best.

Just looking through mine and to date I have 33 South Sydney Jerseys & 6 English RL shirts Leeds x4, Hull Fc & Fev.

I read last year that the Warriors are the top sellers with Souths & Brisbane being the next best.

Just looking through mine and to date I have 33 South Sydney Jerseys & 6 English RL shirts Leeds x4, Hull Fc & Fev.

Good to see our Fev shirt is in good company with a good home, because I just know you'll look after it well. :-D

Good to see our Fev shirt is in good company with a good home, because I just know you'll look after it well. :-D

All bias aside I think the Fev shirt I have (This past seasons) is one of the best RL jerseys I have, It's in my top three anyway.

Just read that again, 33 !!!! now that's a real Souths' fan.

I have almost every one since 1982, The 1989 "smith crisps" jersey & the 1982 Minties jerseys are Rabbitohs classics and my personal favourites.

All bias aside I think the Fev shirt I have (This past seasons) is one of the best RL jerseys I have, It's in my top three anyway.

I have almost every one since 1982, The 1989 "smith crisps" jersey & the 1982 Minties jerseys are Rabbitohs classics and my personal favourites.

If you fancy seeing your Fev shirt in action RabRhinoOz here's a link to Fev Rovers 2016 season highlights. Home shirt navy and white traditional butcher's stripe, away kit for the 2016 season was cerise ( bright deep pink) Click here for 2016 Highlights

https://youtu.be/1KTI8cvXytw

post-54-0-80009100-1478182596_thumb.png

If you fancy seeing your Fev shirt in action RabRhinoOz here's a link to Fev Rovers 2016 season highlights. Home shirt navy and white traditional butcher's stripe, away kit for the 2016 season was cerise ( bright deep pink) Click here for 2016 Highlights

attachicon.gifAC11D454-D919-4F32-B009-9F638636C74F-254-0000000EE7105E92_tmp.png

I did get to watch Fev during the super 8's as there televised over hear, It looks a great home ground with atmosphere (Something Australian grounds lack).

think I'll buy there home shirt again this year I don't mind it either.

Happy with the Souths efforts the 9's one is not to bad at all, I'm a big fan of how Souths and Easts don't alter there jerseys much if at all from season to season. This is something the big SL clubs like Wigan, Leeds & Saint's should take note of IMO because It only serves to water down there brands playing in "lime green" gimmick shirts  etc.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.sharks.com.au/news/2016/11/25/mortimer_the_newest_.html

Interview with Daniel Mortimer wearing Sharks 2017 singlet. Sadly, Sharks attire designer seems to have laid off the Lsd this year as design is plain :(

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Archived